You gotta watch this... funniest thing ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
This is a guy test driving an 03 cobra and beating the piss out of it while the dealer is in the passenger seat. Haha this is some funny stuff right here ~~~> :suprised:

hahaha...dude, i bet that salesman got fired...funny, but man that guy was an asshole.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 11 2004, 09:28 PM
he wouldn't have stepped in the car with no license.
the end.
[post=401389]Quoted post[/post]​

when I took the 350Z out for a test drive I asked the guy if he needed my DL and he said no its ok

he then joked saying you do have one right? and left it at that next thing you know I was flying down the highway =)

Right after I turned 18, I took advanage of test driving. I was driving home, saw a used miata MX5 at a dealership, asked if I could test drive it, the guy said sure, just let me make a copy of your DL. I said sure, then he throws me the keys and says have fun. Drifted once or twice, saw that it is possible to launch on those things, and a few quick 0-60 runs. It was very fun, and now is the reason why my next car will probally be a miata. My plan is to buy a cheap used miata, put suspension, tires, and brakes on, cage it, buy a race seat, track it and daily drive it, then for the winter, buy a cheap truck. I could probally do it with only spending about 2k more then what I would sell my car for.

holy shit that was fuckin' hilarious... couldn't stop laughin'. the burnout was the best!

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Oct 12 2004, 01:03 AM
try a 350 miata conv youll see one come this spring my buddy just got one with a blown engine
[post=401459]Quoted post[/post]​

bah, and make it handle like a tank.

I don't get a vid i just get a crap load of pop-ups. It also says your flash player is old and crappy click here for a better one(or something like that) on the heavy page. So i try to click on "click here" and nothing happens. Am i a retard or is my computer just srewed up.

^^^ little of both^^^

nice vid, I loved the burnout.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 11 2004, 08:58 PM
My plan is to buy a cheap used miata, put suspension, tires, and brakes on, cage it, buy a race seat, track it and daily drive it
[post=401457]Quoted post[/post]​

No need to put brakes on a miata unless you plan on making it more than 250whp. all you need is SS brakelines, and some slightly more agressive pads.

Back