You gotta watch this... funniest thing ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey with an extra blower and a sitting in a garage corner beer can lead teo guys to come up with some fucked up plans what can i say

302 miata. keep it in the family. ;-) i sorta did the same thing witha brand new SS camaro. dude at the dealership insisted i drive somethin. i pulle dup in my "benzo" it was a 90. lol. so i picked out a red SS and away we went, sideways out of the parking lot. he wasn't happy. lol, so i told him i'd be back, i had to talk to my parents about co-signing. lol. that was funny shiza.

I had a freind who is a GREAT driver test drive an M3. He drove the car how it was designed to be driven. The guy from the dealer was saying "fuck yea, finally someone who drives this car the way they should"

My dad, who is a pretty shitty driver was test driving an EP3 when they first came out. I don't even think I had my licience at the time. Anyways, I was in the back seat, he comes to a turn Michigan turn around with a stop sign. He comes in way to hot, and kicked the ABS in through the turn. If he was in a car that actually doesn't push like brick, he would have put the ass in right into a curb.

sucks to be soft spoken in this world...

im going to start doing test drives like that and see how much i can knock the price down when im ready to buy a car

Back