You guys might like this.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93civicracer

Oh, I do a little here and there.
That was funny as hell! Can't even stress how STUPID it is and how much I want to kick ass when I see kids (freshmen, they usually grow out of it by junior year or drop out if they're real) walking down the hall with flags yelling out "CRIP CUZ FUCK BLOODS" then some blood "NICCA iz blood in diz bitch fuck dem crab ass niccas" hahaha.

Ahahah I know what you mean. When I was in high school (I graduated last year), they has an entire hallway called Compton cuz all the black people hung out there ahaha. I even know a couple of fags who thought they were bloods. So gay. Why can't people grow up? I think gangs are a little kid's cry for help.
And anyway, everyone knows that orange is better than red OR blue.
When you see everyone walking around in purple, that's when you know they made up lol.

shows how sheltered i am....people just do that shit for fun in dallas...fuck 'cullas'.

wow. well I had people who messed around saying they were in gangs and shit. but the people who were actually in gangs never ran their mouths about it. You pretty much just knew who they were. I was never into all of that stupid ass gang shit. Honestly Aleaf'Crx is right cry for help. We did almost have a huge brawl one year during Mardi Gras, all the cowboys wearing american flags were talking shit to all the hispanic wearing their respective flags. It was dumb.

:lmao:

There are some real gang members that like to brag about it and run their mouths. You never know. I have a few friends from back in high school and middle school that I thought would never be in gangs but guess what, met up with a couple of them over the last few years and found out they were in gangs(Bloods or TCS-13).

What's sad is you have a bunch of guys claiming Crips or Bloods but they're all different sets, in the same area, and don't really know each other. What I've noticed is, at least down here, the drug dealers and cliques have more power than the "gangs"(Some cliques could be gangs, but I'm referring to just a general large group of friends vs. gangs).

Ahahah I know what you mean. When I was in high school (I graduated last year), they has an entire hallway called Compton cuz all the black people hung out there ahaha..
That's funny, because that's what I call Blanco threads.

Ahaha. Yeah, I dunno. To be honest, I probably wouldn't be too scared. This one kid I know that thought he was a blood pointed a gun at my friends head. This same kid also almost killed me by crashing a car and almost flying off into a 40 ft. ravine. He was drunk. So was I and I was stupid for doing it, but I was scared of my dad cuz it was past my curfew and my dad's crazy.
Anyway, this kid was 15 when I was 17. These chicks came to pick us up and cops caught up with us. They pulled the boys out of the car. I almost got away but that little faggot told them I was with them. He TATTLED on me. Some gangsta, huh?

No doubt. Good way to end up face down in a ditch.
Which reminds me... In the 8th grade, I knew this one guy who said he was from ABZ. He would call himself :insertname#2: (you obviously know why I had to put 'insertname') well, one day I heard from some other cats in ABZ that they found out #2 was claiming. They let #1 know that not only was he claiming their set, that he was claiming this cats name. The very next day, he didn't come to school and I never seen his ass since...

This was in the fuckin' 8th grade... I swear people think this shit is a joke. I lived the life, I fought the life... The shit wasn't fun or funny and it still affects me till this day. I was starting the process to become a Corrections Officer but I had to stop...

I don't think it' a joke, but I don't think it's really as, I dunno how to explain it, like bad-ass and glamorous as everyone thinks, you know?

I don't think it' a joke, but I don't think it's really as, I dunno how to explain it, like bad-ass and glamorous as everyone thinks, you know?
No one thinks it's glamorous... you don't think it's 'bad ass' because from what you said, you got people who claim and still live to see another day... if you came out here you wouldn't use 'bad ass' sarcasticly the way you did (or at least it sounds sarcastic since you added it with glamorous lol) I mean come'on, you thought someone who wore purple was fake... real cats from Grape Street ain't no joke...

You guys have a lot of Folks out that way, from what I've heard anyway, and they don't stand out like Crips and Bloods do. For instance, if you happened to see the Gangland episode about Gangster Disciples, they're in the Folk Nation. They tend to think of themselves as businessmen who sell drugs and kill each other in the streets while hanging out in large groups, instead of being a gang...whatever.

You know what, you're right. I never really thought of that but a guy I went to high school with was Folk, and carried himself like that; never claimed he was in a gang or anything, etc. He's in jail now though for shooting someone.

Which reminds me... In the 8th grade, I knew this one guy who said he was from ABZ. He would call himself :insertname#2: (you obviously know why I had to put 'insertname') well, one day I heard from some other cats in ABZ that they found out #2 was claiming. They let #1 know that not only was he claiming their set, that he was claiming this cats name. The very next day, he didn't come to school and I never seen his ass since...

This may be just as bad, but my cousin, who is not in a gang but was wearing a Raiders jersey at a party, got mistaken as a TRG member at a party(they thought he was the "Rascal" that beat up his little cousin or brother). Let's just say he was being chased by more than ~40 ABZ's. :lol:

There's probably more ABZ down here than TRG, but I hear more about TRG; mainly about one set: They actually invite TRG members from other sets to their parties, just to jump them and/or rob them.

Around here the Asian-gang thing is starting to die down(a lot are in jail), but you have new gangs, mainly those claiming "Bloods" coming up. I guess it has to do with the growth of the city.

You know what, you're right. I never really thought of that but a guy I went to high school with was Folk, and carried himself like that; never claimed he was in a gang or anything, etc. He's in jail now though for shooting someone.

This may be just as bad, but my cousin, who is not in a gang but was wearing a Raiders jersey at a party, got mistaken as a TRG member at a party(they thought he was the "Rascal" that beat up his little cousin or brother). Let's just say he was being chased by more than ~40 ABZ's. :lol:

There's probably more ABZ down here than TRG, but I hear more about TRG; mainly about one set: They actually invite TRG members from other sets to their parties, just to jump them and/or rob them.

Around here the Asian-gang thing is starting to die down(a lot are in jail), but you have new gangs, mainly those claiming "Bloods" coming up. I guess it has to do with the growth of the city.
I knew you guys had ABZ out there but you guys got TRG?! Fuck, they roll deep now I suppose. I haven't heard too much about them since I graduated high school and they STARTED in my hood.

The TRG's i've ran into couldn't fight worth shit but they were down as fuck...

Yea I know what you mean b16tuner and they're getting younger and younger a 14 or 15 year old kid just killed some 30 year old gangbanger like a month ago here I think he shot him over drugs or some shit. Honestly around here where I'm at, they're mostly all fake. We got this one hood called the 4-way where these guys don't play but anyone else here I'm not scared of. Just the 4-way and MS-13 that scare the hell outta me. But like I said all the "crips" and "bloods" around here are fake, or I would've been shot by now cause I never let the phonies get in my face.

But it is starting to catch on...look up murders in Abilene, Tx where I'm from our murder rate has nearly doubled in the last year or so from like 4 or 5 to around 10-15.

Last year some guy here stabbed a girl over an X-box she wouldn't give back to him after they broke-up or whatever. When I was in a P.E. class last year in highschool half the mexicans had scars you could see when they take their shirt off usually stabbed near the ribs, that and missing hair spots on their head from brass knuckles. But really, it's not so bad around here compared to everywhere else.

I'm not saying the shit isn't real it just always seemed like a reality far from me for the most part until I started getting older and got into the stupid drugs I did while in high school. I started chillin with kids that would sit there and talk about rival drug dealers they planned on jumping. well something like that ended up happening with the guy I had been dealing through for a while, he and 2 other guys jumped some kid took over $10,000 in cash, and what was left of the drugs he dealt, well needless to say one of the kids involved with this decided it was a good idea to shoot this kid. Killed him. 2 of the guys went to jail for life, and the guy I knew got like 10 years for acomplice to murder. Other stuff like that happened but it was never really gang related it was all based on drug dealers in the area and the kids that rolled with them. I never once got that deep into, although I did sell for a while started getting watched, got a job and quit. The whole gang thing is just dumb. that video says it best they don't even know what they are fighting for. It is needless deaths, and kids who take colors, and streets too personally if some guy rolled up talking shit about the people who live on my block I would laugh at him and walk away where as anyone in a gang would probably shoot the kid.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm just saying in Bremerton, Washington, the only thing I've seen or been around related to gangs really, was a couple of kids who claim to have shot people and shit, one of them being the one who told on me for being in that car wreck.
I'm just saying from my point of view, living there, they thought it was some big glamorous thing. But you get in a lot of trouble.
Actually come to think of it, I knew someone who used to be in gang before she lived here in Boise, and she shot her best friend to death by accident. I don't remember the whole story or know if it was true, but still.
Oh, but they do have a bunch of white supremacists up in Northern Idaho, at least from what I've heard.

Back