You know, HS is incredibly harsh on NooBs....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone please ask if if I give two squirts of piss what a self proclaimed "texan bad boy" and some dirty little cunt from canada thinks about me.

I'm so fucking above the two of yous in real life it's not even funny.

i know who I am in real life, and the people that respect me do so for who I am.

The internet is just my little playground, where i just be my normal self coupled with my offcolor sense of humor.

it only turns into a flame war when the self-righteous fuckholes like bozo or bosco or whatever the fuck her name is take offense and get their fucking panties in a quiver over something I say.

To me? When any of you self righteous fucks take offense to something I say online, it's just for my personal amusement to see you all riled up. Ya, I know....a tad immature, but for what it is worth, and when I am bored......

You pussies make for some cheap entertainment. Hey, it's either you guys going at my throat on here or I walk outside and pay two homeless people 5 bucks to fight to the death with a staple remover and a whiteboard marker.

fuck blah blah blah.. fucking panties... blah blah blah homeless blah blah
blah fucking blah. :blah: .. and some more blahing.. :gives:

:locked: - :locked: - :locked:

This thread blows...

Quoted post[/post]]
I think several people do not get the meaning of this thread. What I am talking about is the noob that will show up tomorrow to ask why his ecu is throwing code 1 and code 4... Or what parts he needs to drop his b series into his EG..

Thats the point of the :mag: feature on this forum.

If its a swap question, it HAS been answered somewhere on here before.

There is no need for people to be gumming up the board with the same questions over and over again. You can usually tell if somebody has searched the board for the answer to their question . . . . sadly, most of em havent.

END of story.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:mag:

And its not just Hondaswap, all online forums, regardless of topic, are more hard-natured towards noobs. Its just the way of the world...get used to it.

:nutkick:

Yeah, but on honda tech, super honda, etc, etc.. I had no trouble getting in. Then again, I like to stick around here more, because of the lower percentage of total fucking iddiots.. Most questions I ask are answered accurately and quickly and not total guesses like the other boards. Although slower and less populated, I'd say this one is far superior in the technical department.

Well, except for suspension, lol....

There's a reason that there is a lower percentage of total fucking idiots on this board. All the owners have chased them out of the house and off their property with 12 gauge shotguns.

Quoted post[/post]]
someone please ask if if I give two squirts of piss what a self proclaimed "texan bad boy" and some dirty little cunt from canada thinks about me.

I'm so fucking above the two of yous in real life it's not even funny.

I'm bigger, stronger, and smarter. how are you "above" me?? Big and strong mean nothing online of course..

But I am smarter, I can guarantee you that. I have an IQ of 157. So, if you are smarter than me you are

a: A total fucking liar
or
b: above the top one percent of the top one percent of the rest of the world. If that is the fact, fucking congratz.

*edit*

I cant believe I'm stooping to this shit.. I think Imma go hit up the ignore fuction and be done with him.

Quoted post[/post]]
Also, being a noob I believe isn't about post count, length of time you've been here, etc.. You are a newbie until people get to know you a little.. Until people recognise your name and know before you even post the general idea of what you are going to say.

Im still a noob? :cry:

thisthreadsucks.gif

oh god everyone just shut up!

geebus, get it right. im the hondaswap technical database. :wub:

anyways, EVERY freaking aspect of a civic/integra that needs to be swapped, just short of the new K series, has been done, documented, pictured, and fapped over. it really doesnt matter. i think there should be a general statement on the home page about searching :) that would help a bit.

i know none of you really care what i do to my mirage, but those who know me from the past and in real life know that i had 2 crx's, and an eg hatch. the hatch was especially nice with very low miles for a 92. unexpectedly, i totalled it got a 240sx sold it to the gf and bought the mirage. its been uberhappiness ever since.

i do miss my civic. when it comes to 5g's, i know pretty much every inch of the d15b7 and the d16z6. i make obd wiring harnesses. ive installed safc's. sound systems. megasquirt? crome? yep.

hell, i even helped do the hardest corolla swap known to man.

civic suspension? fuck ive got an INTEGRA SWAY BAR ON MY MIRAGE.

yeah, so i dont really knock on the newbies much. but i do agree with the degree of harshness on the site towards them. the search is all that is needed.

also to add, tonyd has been around like the dirt. definately not a newbie.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
There's a reason that there is a lower percentage of total fucking idiots on this board. All the owners have chased them out of the house and off their property with 12 gauge shotguns.
What are you still doing here then?

:)

I knew that was going to be said just as soon as I started typing it.

I dunno really... why am I still here?

Oh yeah, even though I'm hated this place is for some reason still addicting.

Quoted post[/post]]

Also, being a noob I believe isn't about post count, length of time you've been here, etc.. You are a newbie until people get to know you a little.. Until people recognise your name and know before you even post the general idea of what you are going to say.

So by your definition I guess i'm a n00B. Even though i've been on this site everyday for years.
And how the fuck do you posibly rack up 2,099 posts since june? 13.1 posts a day is a lot y0.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

So by your definition I guess i'm a n00B. Even though i've been on this site everyday for years.
And how the fuck do you posibly rack up 2,099 posts since june? 13.1 posts a day is a lot y0.
you own the original pissedoff-del sol. you cant be a newbie.

but seriously, if you know your shit then your not a newbie.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back