You know that bad feeling in the pit of your stomach? Got one.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Actually Saturday I will be looking to get my friend Craig insanely drunk and then get laid.
:eek: I hope "Craig's" parents were just playin a sick joke on HER. Otherwise you might wanna rephrase a bit. Good luck on all counts and for your sake I hope there arent any little surprises.

:eek: I hope "Craig's" parents were just playin a sick joke on HER. Otherwise you might wanna rephrase a bit. Good luck on all counts and for your sake I hope there arent any little surprises.
Not following you on the first part, but I've actually been reading some of my favorite objective material almost since my last post. I need to take my own advice. I randomly said it one day at work when someone asked me how I make so much money and deal with customers. I kind of impressed myself with how it fit my life as well.

"It's a careful combination of making sure that all your work is being done with quality, smiling and being generally, but not overly nice, and all the while know in the back of your head that you don't really give a fuck or care what people think."

I need to reapply myself, get my shit done well, and stop caring what douchebags think or say. Be confident in my skills and who I am.

On that note, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is a new day.

Last edited:
it kinda came across like you plan to get laid by Craig after you get him insanely drunk.

:D
OK, I see how it came of that way now. Let me rephrase,

"I plan to get my friend Craig insanely drunk then make him his girlfriend's responsibility while I find a girl to humina with the ha.

next time you are about to get into a fight, just pull you dick out and beat it profusely. shoot a load in his face and he wont fuck with you anymore. obviously kicking his ass does nothing.

next time you are about to get into a fight, just pull you dick out and beat it profusely. shoot a load in his face and he wont fuck with you anymore. obviously kicking his ass does nothing.
Yea, I'm not doing that. I'll walk away and defend myself if I get punched in the back of the dome.

Just felt the need to update. Girl was fine. Actually came to the bar with her bf. Cool dude.

Saw the guy at the bar. Saw him after the bar. I was drunk, but I kept my mouth shut and all was well. Anyone who has been here awhile knows this is a turning point for me.

And even got a little tail.

Tiny bit of annoyance from the ex who was around somewhere, but the power button on my phone handled that.

Just felt the need to update. Girl was fine. Actually came to the bar with her bf. Cool dude.

Saw the guy at the bar. Saw him after the bar. I was drunk, but I kept my mouth shut and all was well. Anyone who has been here awhile knows this is a turning point for me.

And even got a little tail.

Tiny bit of annoyance from the ex who was around somewhere, but the power button on my phone handled that.

great job dude. you handled this bad feeling like a king. rep!

great job dude. you handled this bad feeling like a king. rep!
A few days later and I feel great. Normally I would still be pissed had I gotten in a fight.

The ex told me I must be growing up, because she has never seen me walk away from a fight. The sad thing is, I can't really remember ever walking away either. Maybe she is right... Damn it.

A few days later and I feel great. Normally I would still be pissed had I gotten in a fight.

The ex told me I must be growing up, because she has never seen me walk away from a fight. The sad thing is, I can't really remember ever walking away either. Maybe she is right... Damn it.

Next thing you know she is going to be hitting you up because she has a rekindled desire to be with you since she has matured..... I would be weary.

Next thing you know she is going to be hitting you up because she has a rekindled desire to be with you since she has matured..... I would be weary.
Not going to happen. We both said we would have to be more sure than we have ever been in our lives to enter into that crazy situation again.

Not going to happen. We both said we would have to be more sure than we have ever been in our lives to enter into that crazy situation again.

Good to hear buddy. It sounds like that was a pretty shitty situation all the way around when you where with her.

Sounds par for the course for Jersey lolz

Back