You know ur addicted to HONDAs when....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think some of you guys need to go into rehab :p

When your car, SUV, motorcycle, and lawn mower all wear honda badges.

All I have left is the jet. Maybe when one appears on craig's list for under a mil?

You know you're addicted to Hondas when out of the 7 cars parked outside your house, you prefer the one with the lowest KBB value.

You know you're addicted to Hondas when you know exactly what a 1992 Civic with an Integra motor is worth, in your area of the country.

You know you're addicted to Hondas when the background of your cell phone is not the only picture of a Honda on said cell phone.

you know you're addicted to hondas when you have the ECU of your first honda love displayed like art on a shelf in your home.

:blush:

or, you're scared someone is going to steal the hood badge so you keep it in a safe place instead, and think (like an idiot) that maybe going badgeless makes your car less of a thief target..

:glare:

ps i repped a bunch of you because i totally agreed with your addiction statements.

god i :wub: my hondas (RIP first rex and accord).

when you get bored and make VTEC engaging noises with your mouth
you replace your Acura emblems with Honda emblems because Acura isnt JDM

holy shit, this thread made a second page.

you like hondas? you should try cocaine. then talk about addictions again. lol.

When you put Acura badges on your Integra, cause you're so JDM you're USDM.

When you are planning what to do to the next three hondas you want to get before you have even finished the one sitting in your driveway.

i just had zero luck with hondas. i'd still fance an EG hatch Si but i'll never own another.

You know you'd like to daily a fit setup like mine is.

?. When you try shopping for a car that isn't a honda, and wind up buying one anyway.
?. When you hate yourself every day for not taking out that 14k loan to get a Honda Interceptor.
?. When your first motorcycle was a 125cc 4-stroke honda, and you see them on the roads in Europe, and still want it, even over your 650.
?. When your self-propelled honda mower engine isn't running right due to a lack of oil for 6-months, you go to the dealership to get rings and bearings.

Last edited:
I have a h23 disasembled in my garage. Its useless but i cant seem to throw it away!

Never had the main relay, but I did carry around a spare rotor for a good while!

lol, i have one in the glove box. would have a main relay too but i've been too cheap to pick up a new one, and i don't trust junkyard ones. not so handy with the solder iron..

lol, i have one in the glove box. would have a main relay too but i've been too cheap to pick up a new one, and i don't trust junkyard ones. not so handy with the solder iron..

Yeah, I didnt actually keep the main relay in the glove box. I actually bought 3 for the prelude (and all three were eventually used). I had one at my office, one at my moms and one at my friends.

If you keep it in the glove box it's more likely that it's gonna go bad due to the heat.

Back