You know ur addicted to HONDAs when....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

psha. i drove a fit about 6 months ago. if i wasnt so upsidedown on the s2k id be driving a fit right now.

You Know you're addicted to hondas when on pay day u cant wait to spend all your hard earned money on one single part like a $700 dollar header

You Know you're addicted to hondas when you look on craigslist to see what hondas are on sale even though you already have one and cant afford another one lol

you know you are addicted when you scream at Howie in the chevrolet commercials when he claims a cobalt or malibu is a better car than a civic or accord, even tho you know he cant hear you

Mothafuckin :werd:

I'm going to shoot that fucker in the face.

you know you are an addict when you live in redneck-vill and all you friends have 4 wheel drives or camaros and talk about mudding, but you dont want any part of it because you are too busy on craigslist looking for you 4th civic or listening to the grainy static exhaust videos on youtube just because its a honda

You wake up in the middle of the night in your garage with your pants around your knees coddling your car.

When you'd sell your soul for a craigslist add titled :*************CRX $700 Bad Fuel Pump****************

When you show up to that ad with 600 bucks in your pocket, a fuel pump, and a small tool kit.

Not that I have done those things, but I totally would.

This is rigt down the road from my place...

$800 CRX, Will not rev over 3500, needs fuel pump

Close enough?

Wow! So you bought two, right?

I actually passed up a crx recently. It was a B20 swapped crx with a nice NOS kit in it for $1000. Guy needed money really bad. But every damn panel on the crx was dented, it was primered with 40 layers of different colored primer, had bondo in lots of places, the suspension looked a little wacked, the interior was there but every single piece had something wrong with it..

But the motor was running with a wet 75 shot of nos with the O2 sensor hole welded shut. There was no O2 sensor at all! And that was reason enough to pass up on the motor, if it isn't toast, its well on its way.

I walked away. Proud and confused. I figured that no matter what I saw, I would buy a rex for 1k!

Last edited:
Haha, I like the one about the Main Relay's because I have 3!

You know you're addicted to Honda's when you buy a Civic for 800 that is Beat to shit and not running, fix it up and sell it for 200. Then after the buyer doesn't take car of it, you buy it back for 400 and start over again.

True Story, I found the car with a tree through the windshield and the harmonic balancer pulley broke off the shaft and no key way's would fit and the bolt was dropping out, shooting the underdrive pulley down the road past the car. I fixed it all then sold it when I needed the cash. A year later I found it in the same shape with a different owner, the manifold and valve cover spray painted orange, the body fucked again and barely running. I took it back, rebuilt the d16z6 for a friends crx and then sold the shell after cleaning it up with primer.

Haha, I like the one about the Main Relay's because I have 3!

You know you're addicted to Honda's when you buy a Civic for 800 that is Beat to shit and not running, fix it up and sell it for 200. Then after the buyer doesn't take car of it, you buy it back for 400 and start over again.

True Story, I found the car with a tree through the windshield and the harmonic balancer pulley broke off the shaft and no key way's would fit and the bolt was dropping out, shooting the underdrive pulley down the road past the car. I fixed it all then sold it when I needed the cash. A year later I found it in the same shape with a different owner, the manifold and valve cover spray painted orange, the body fucked again and barely running. I took it back, rebuilt the d16z6 for a friends crx and then sold the shell after cleaning it up with primer.
lmao thats a good one

You have a task to perform on your car, and the first thing you reach for is a 10mm socket.

You have a task to perform on your car, and the first thing you reach for is a 10mm socket.

I am always missing one of those lil' fuckers! I swear they run away from me because I need one almost every day. I think we should buy them in bulk.

Back