You know ur addicted to HONDAs when....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Honda Swap has the best members and craigslist has the most parts besides EBay as far as I know? Where I live there are no Honda Parts though, only junk yards with owners who know nothing of 4-cylinders. Just V's lol.

i dislike HT..alot of good info..but alot of ashole members too..
HONDASWAP AND CTDRAG FTW
but thats why i like honda tech. because there are so many assholes. on hondaswap, everyone has quality builds going on and there isnt much to talk shit about, but on honda tech, there is no shortage of idiots molding altezza style integra tail lights onto their EF. sometimes, i just have to vent and i cant really do that on here.

ROFL, Nice. Who needs a therapist when you have Honda-Tech to make you feel better about yourself?

Honda Swap has the best members and craigslist has the most parts besides EBay as far as I know? Where I live there are no Honda Parts though, only junk yards with owners who know nothing of 4-cylinders. Just V's lol.

There's a yard here where I could literally go out and grab anything I needed for my accord, and probably find every body part with the same paint code. I'm thinking about ratting mine out next year. We'll see how that goes. Paints gone on it anyway. Got a bike to rat out to though...

nice. I got one of my complete d16y8's for 150 at the salvage and they thought it was from an older 1980's model civic. lol The only thing missing was the dizzy.

Back