You know what I love about my job?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll agree that was over the top, but seriously.

America was founded by english speakers. Thus, we can assume that the given language of this country is... wait for it... english!

Whoever said, "Well the land was mexico's but we took it over." So? If they wanted it badly enough maybe they should have tried harder. They're taking it back by assimilation now anyway.

As I said, I don't care if you come to this country and actually TRY, but to immigrate illegally, live in a shithole littered with 23.5 kids and 8.3 cars that don't run just chaps my ass. If you're going to live in squalor, do it where you came from.

Quoted post[/post]]
canada becomes more tempting every year. canada = no mexicans, pretty much no minorities period. and thats why there crim rate is a fraction of ours.
call me ignorant or racist or whatever i dont give a shit.

We might not have many mexicans, but we have alot of minorities in Toronto, we accept multiculturalism, and diversity, and that way everyone is happy.

We have different areas for different cultures/countries, and every type of people are accepted in these places.. most of the time, if you go to woodbridge, which is mainly snobby italians.. and ur lets say not italian they tend to look down on you... but I guess thats anywhere, upscale looking down right?

Regardless, we have one language, English, and a second language if u want to learn it.. and thats that..

IN Canada we gots everything ( Chinese, Persian, Indians, Jamacians, Pakistani, Russian, Spanish, Arab etc..) all intertwined....... we get along great...( most of the time , because of some ignorant ppl)

(if you go to quebec, they are totally racist, even if u speak english to them, they will ignore you like they didnt understand a word u were saying.. for instance me and my friends were messing around at a mall in montreal, and we asked the store keeper a couple questions regarding the clothes etc.. and she just stared at us saying...... no english sorry.. and im thinking wtf.. lol and then we start trying to speak french and she gets all happy and starts speaking english with us.. .. like wtf is that? ) > i dont know why i added that

BTW i am against anybody (white black latin asian) that come here and take advantage and do nothing but make this country go to shit.......so i can agree with somethings that karnash said but not the racist comments...its not just mexicans.....

well theres 2 dif kinds of every race.

the stereotypical ****/****/redneck/white trash and then everyone else.
its only the stereotypical people i have a problem with.
and dont tell me that i shouldnt buy into stereotypes because stereotypes exist for a reason.
its not like some fat 40 yr old guy living in his moms basement one day just thought that hed start spreading propaghanda all over the world that black people love fried chicken.

patterned and reoccuring behavior creates stereotypes

**edited for use of racist words** -BDN

I like how everyone using the term "racist" follows it up with some sort of redneck, or white trash comment....

I know plenty of skinheads who live in nice houses and drive Honda's :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
well theres 2 dif kinds of every race.

the stereotypical beener/nigger/redneck/white trash and then everyone else.
its only the stereotypical people i have a problem with.
and dont tell me that i shouldnt buy into stereotypes because stereotypes exist for a reason.
its not like some fat 40 yr old guy living in his moms basement one day just thought that hed start spreading propaghanda all over the world that black people love fried chicken.

patterned and reoccuring behavior creates stereotypes
:werd:

"theres a difference btw black people and a n*gger."

Go ahead and call me names like "ignorant and racist". This is the only way you liberals can respond...

Why doesn't america close the southern border? We can put a fucking man on the moon, but cant seem to figure out how to close off an entire border?

Funny, the chinese figured out a way to do it thousands of years ago...

The real reason for the mexican infestation in california over the past 20 years is due to politicians turning a blind eye to the problem and pandering to the mexican culture just so they can get votes.

Funny, the buzzword of the day is "national security".....

what is to stop Jihad Q. Terrorist from paying a coyote a few thousand to smuggle him in across the border?

Quoted post[/post]]
America doesn't have a 2nd language...

I don't care if you're an immigrant
I don't care if you don't speak English

But DO NOT get pissed at me because I don't speak your language
whoo, not one post in a freakin week. back to the boondocks. but i do agree that shit. some people just dont get it , but hey what can you do bro. Without spanish people, i wouldnt hav gotten my entire driveway cemented for 50$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back