You know you drive a VW when...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rotorsOwn3d.gif

lol

Anybody who makes a team with their buddies and doesn't actually race competitively as an actual team should be shot. Those guys are gay. And Volkswagens are gay.

Reminds me of the guys that came into the bike shop my bud worked at. They'd want to chrome their brake rotors for extra bling on their crotch rocket. It would cost 'em too... and they came with no warranty, show item only. They'd speed out with the bike, rotors all shiny and purdy. Then they hit the brakes at the traffic light half a block away...

you know your dumb when you buy someones turbo civic, drive it around for less than a year, stop driving it cuz you blew a tire and are too lazy to fix a fuel leak...then go ahead and buy a vw.. ji knows who im talkin about.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 27 2004, 03:14 PM
you know your dumb when you buy someones turbo civic, drive it around for less than a year, stop driving it cuz you blew a tire and are too lazy to fix a fuel leak...then go ahead and buy a vw.. ji knows who im talkin about.

lol... What did he say about my offer?

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 27 2004, 03:25 PM
He said no, apparently some shop in Greenfield Mass wants to buy it from him....but its all BS.

Tell him I'll sweeten the deal by letting him drive the Civic up here. :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+May 27 2004, 04:44 PM-->
Seany-izzle
@May 27 2004, 03:25 PM
He said no, apparently some shop in Greenfield Mass wants to buy it from him....but its all BS.

Tell him I'll sweeten the deal by letting him drive the Civic up here. :)

Ooo... you're good Ji. lol. Dammit, I want that civic too! j/k.... :p

Back