You know your going to have a shitty day...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
.....When you get dressed to go for work, and you remember your coat is in the garage...and the car keys are in it...and the garage is locked, which also has the same keys to unlock it...

And thats just the start.

So I locked my jacket in the garage with the keys, the wallet, and I forgot to plug the garage door opener in. So no way to get the garage open. Well, the wife had her key for the car, so I can now go to work. Just got to drive normal so I don't get pulled over, since my drivers licenseis in my wallet. Thats if I can make it to the car.

Walking off the back porch, the first step was iced over....:ph34r:

My hands are full, feet go out from under me, my arm landed on the handrail hard, and I slid down the flight of stairs to the base, tweaked the fuck out of my back...spilt coffee everywhere. :( Felt like I ripped the under arm open...but just a few scratches. So now head off to work.:(

Sore and pissed off that half my coffee is gone, got to work OK, but the work load for the day was to do a rig check on the tail rotor system, and put the aircraft back together with a daily inspection and have it ready.....then the pain starts to set in...from the tweaked muscles...4 advils later, and I can slightly move. Got the work done, drove home like normal, lounged on the couch until it was time to give my buddy a call that has a spare key for the garage.... he's awake finally, so I was going to go grab it at his house...

Walked out the back porch again...and did the same "FUCKING SLIP ON THE ICE AND PUMMEL DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS" Tossing my ciggs everywhere, and making my back hurt more, and the same arm went right down the same hand rail...:mad:

Got to the buddies house, picked up the key, and headed home. Open the garage, and checked to see if there is enough beer to make me have a decent afternoon....there is...and now some of the pain is receding...^_^

maybe you shouldn't go down those stairs with stuff in your hands so you can hold the hand rail. :shrug2:

hope ya feel better though, back injuries suck.

DSC00050.JPG

The stairs of death...:ph34r:

I go down the same stairs day after day, with the same stuff...for the last 4 years...this was the first time anything like this happened. Massive snow melt day yesterday, and the water just piled up on that first step and froze...completely caught me off guard.:(

Now I have an excuse to build some new stairs...:D

Nah, I'll sell the house hopefully before the wife ends up in a wheelchair, there is just no accessibility to the 1st floor for a wheelchair. But it will be a pimping staircase, with a lot of flat areas so the dog can go up and down easier.

My neighbor has something like that(the wheelchair ramp).

But really; you should just make a slide...all the kids in the neighborhood would envy you.

You know what would be pimp; an escalator....

my old man has a ramp like that
you think stairs are bad in the winter
lol
can't count the times i went down that on my ass or face

i went to leave this morning, got outside and realized i couldn't see across the street...
left my glasses sitting on my alarm clock
wtf

I had an uneventful day.

Nothing weird to speak of.

OP: Haven't you heard of salt or anti-skid tape? Christ, just steal some anti-skid tape from work...

lol@stairs.
why is your house like 10 feet in the air? lol
and yeah, a ramp would probably be worse if it froze over..

maybe you shouldn't go down those stairs with stuff in your hands so you can hold the hand rail. :shrug2:

hope ya feel better though, back injuries suck.

how is he suppose to get the stuff down the stairs than?

It'll get worse when I wake up tonight.

But making it to work last night was worth it... I love triple time. $90 an hour rules. $720 to make it to work was worth a little pain...hehe

i took it on my driveway 3 nights ago
was walking down with a big bag of cat food and a bag of groceries
next thing i know the groceries are 15 feet away from me and the bag of cat food is landing on top of me
feet slid right out from under me
hurt like hell, smashed my elbow, and my knee that i smashed the day before on my snowmobile

Back