You know you're old when you buy toys like these...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You know you're living good when you can buy stuff like that, not old. Nice looking stuff.
:werd:

That doesn't mean that you're old. That's a pretty nice lookin' fridge there. But I know myself I will never buy a fridge that expensive. All it does is keep shit cold.

But, hey, I'm still "young" right, what do I know?

I was watching the boob tube the other night and saw a commercial for some Electrolux appliances. They looked really cool on the TV, so I looked them up online. Pricey, but rediculously nice.

Welcome to Electrolux USA

As far as the data-upload thing that Jeffie was talking about--Sub Zero appliances do that. Not only can it upload data, but I believe you can even track how much power each individual unit draws/uses, the frequency of it, and different things like that.

My brother-in-law installs stuff like this with his HVAC company when they do remodels on houses and things in the Greenwich area. He was telling me that one of the other high-end companies even had programs where you entered in the food items you had in your fridge/pantry/freezer into the computer and it would tell you what meals you could make from what you had, how long it would take to cook, and how many people it should serve. Now THAT is lazy.

Back