You losers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
You damn losers, quit just lurking and searching all the threads. We know that everyone is stuck inside from the snow and sitting their asses online and I see all you little bishes viewing all the threads I'm going to. Think of something new and original and post you candy, lame asses.

:wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
All the snow arround here has already melted :cry:

No snow here, although I was hanging christmas lights about midnight last night in something like 10 degree weather. My extension cords kept freezing... Never had that happen before.

5" and then about 3 inches of packed ice with a layer of icy rain over it. It's not much snow cover, but it will be easier for me to drive home tonight through people's front yards than use the actual road.

This thread went the complete opposite he was hoping for.

What's snow? :hmm:

How 'bout dem colts?

Since when do hopes come true on Hondaswap ?

Yeah - around here the only thing hopes and dreams are good for is having them dashed by morons.

No snow here - it's actually fairly warm. mid 50s?

stuck at home? damn must be nice. I am stuck at work. and snow, yea it snowed but now is almost all melted :p

I think we should talk about new CRX rumors in this thread.

This is going to FUCKING SUCK. I get to fly home, to my van.. Sitting in the airport parking lot... Covered in the 3" of snow that has probably turned to ice from Monday, with another 6-8" of fresh snow from today on it!! I'm thinkin clean off the windshield, the driver window, and do 90mph to clear it off... :mrgreen:

I just got a 98 200SX in at work....thats kind of exciting

I didn't really go inspect it though, I just looked at it on the back of the tow truck through the office window.

looks nice

-also, 95 is shut down in RI because of a tractor-trailer accident

front suspension is hit...doesn't look like a driver :)

I've also got a 96ish Altima...needs to be cleaned, but its a solid runner (my boss wants $800 for it though)

it had SE-R wheels, but I suspect its an SE

I didn't see a sunroof....I'll let you know if its an SR20

Whats snow? I have the A/C on at the office?

Quoted post[/post]]
You damn losers, quit just lurking and searching all the threads. We know that everyone is stuck inside from the snow and sitting their asses online and I see all you little bishes viewing all the threads I'm going to. Think of something new and original and post you candy, lame asses.

:wink:

Fucker... we got 8 or more inches, plus drifts and I had to go to fucking work today.

Back