You may not care but.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

htrcivic96sir

Whats up everyone...... it's been a while since i last posted because of my hectic work shed-ju-ull and what not but I've got good news that you may not give 2 squirts of piss about but im posting anyway. For those that might remeber my postings, my girlfriend owned a 98 mustang ( V6, auto.....and YES, i know, VERY slow). I've tried finding people to buy it and even tryed paying people to steal it' but with no luck. FINALLY !!!!!! someone purchased the car!! Now she is the proud owner a 1988 Honda civic DX hatchback with 121,xxx miles on it. So what if its dual point..... so what if its got a ding in the fender.... its still a Honda. The interior is in great shape and it came with CRX Si wheels. But the best part is.... she only paid 1200 for it. Now if only i could find a rear-ended 90-91 LS teg for cheap B)

Mods so far- Custom exhaust ( 40 series flow master and 3 inch Bosal tip with 2.25 pipe), clear corners/bumper lenses, and stereo.
Next is mounts, and LS 'tegy swap

god dammit i just sold a 90 Integra GS that the engine woulda been perfect in that hatchie of hers.

Originally posted by 2fastCRX@Jul 29 2003, 06:34 PM
There is nothing wrong with Mustangs.

theres everything wrong with mustangs. they're supposed to be "muscle cars" but having a v6 mustang thats slower then my four cylender 150,000+ mile HONDA, just isn't right.

YOU SIR, are correct.

i would not give you the piss from two shakes of my cock after im done urinating for the information contained within this thread.

Originally posted by 90 accord+Jul 29 2003, 06:57 PM-->
@Jul 29 2003, 06:34 PM
There is nothing wrong with Mustangs.

theres everything wrong with mustangs. they're supposed to be "muscle cars" but having a v6 mustang thats slower then my four cylender 150,000+ mile HONDA, just isn't right.

I am sorry you don't like Mustangs. I do. I think they look nice and some are really fast as well. My opinion.

Back