1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You may not care but.....

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by htrcivic96sir, Jul 29, 2003.

1. htrcivic96sir

htrcivic96sir Senior Member

Whats up everyone...... it's been a while since i last posted because of my hectic work shed-ju-ull and what not but I've got good news that you may not give 2 squirts of piss about but im posting anyway. For those that might remeber my postings, my girlfriend owned a 98 mustang ( V6, auto.....and YES, i know, VERY slow). I've tried finding people to buy it and even tryed paying people to steal it' but with no luck. FINALLY !!!!!! someone purchased the car!! Now she is the proud owner a 1988 Honda civic DX hatchback with 121,xxx miles on it. So what if its dual point..... so what if its got a ding in the fender.... its still a Honda. The interior is in great shape and it came with CRX Si wheels. But the best part is.... she only paid 1200 for it. Now if only i could find a rear-ended 90-91 LS teg for cheap B)

Mods so far- Custom exhaust ( 40 series flow master and 3 inch Bosal tip with 2.25 pipe), clear corners/bumper lenses, and stereo.
    Next is mounts, and LS 'tegy swap

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Cool. Congratulations on the sale!

3. 2fastCRX

2fastCRX Senior Member

There is nothing wrong with Mustangs. Congrats on the Honda though.

4. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

god dammit i just sold a 90 Integra GS that the engine woulda been perfect in that hatchie of hers.

5. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

theres everything wrong with mustangs. they're supposed to be "muscle cars" but having a v6 mustang thats slower then my four cylender 150,000+ mile HONDA, just isn't right.

6. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

YOU SIR, are correct.

i would not give you the piss from two shakes of my cock after im done urinating for the information contained within this thread.

7. 2fastCRX

2fastCRX Senior Member

I am sorry you don't like Mustangs. I do. I think they look nice and some are really fast as well. My opinion.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted