You might be a ricer if...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you claim that between your apc short ram and fart can you're adding at least 30 hp to the ground... on your D15.

^^this actually happened to me once. I told him to dyno it and then talk to me.

If you bolt :lol: on an Angry Bee Fartcan and think it makes you fast.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 13 2004, 02:36 PM
you might be a ricer if apc is your hero
[post=431469]Quoted post[/post]​

I resent that.

You might be a ricer if... Your name is EXtremeAccord.

You might be a ricer if... You have dual exhaust on your bone-stock D16 civic.

- you might be a ricer if you invest money that could be spent on a college education or say, something practical, but instead you buy coil-overs and new rims for a car you'll never do anything with but "race" hyundais and kias on the street, just to brag to your friends about it.

you might be a ricer if...you drive a fwd honda and think your a drift king
you might be a ricer if...your bodykit consits of duct tape, plywood, and wood glue
you might be a ricer if...you spell vtec "vtech"
you might be a ricer if...you think vtec is something you can buy at autozone and add to your moms stationwagon

this just in:
you might be a ricer if...you have a B-16 V-Tec sohc motor straight from Watanga motors in Japan - ie http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4512031744&rd=1

You might be a ricer if you have a pillar pods, guage cluster pods and you fiberglassed 3 guages where your cd player used to be. And the guages are, exhaust temp, boost guage(with no turbo), a/f ratio guage that just lights up back and forth and so on... :D

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Dec 13 2004, 06:04 PM
You might be a ricer if you use Double Sided Tape.
[post=431601]Quoted post[/post]​

What makes you say that? I've got double0-sided tape holding on my Recaro cellphone holder, y0! Which brings about....

You might be a ricer if you've got ripped-to-shreds 89 Civic Std seats with walmart seatcovers and a Recaro cellphone holder.

IM000567.jpg

IM000571.jpg

:thumbsup:

edit: And if your tach sits at 8k when there isn't even a motor in the car.

Originally posted by tphan4@Dec 13 2004, 04:20 PM
you have altezzas or clear taillights and think theyre still hot
[post=431526]Quoted post[/post]​

my clear taillights are hot :)

you might be a ricer if you don't have corner lenses on your car (battle pope)

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 13 2004, 06:36 PM
...your exhaust tip was once a Maxwell House coffee can
[post=431629]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: A kid at my high school there was a kid that had a foldger's can on his exhuast and had a sticker saying "Foldger's Racing" on his back window!

you might be a ricer if you put DOHC VTEC stickers on a non vtec car, or buy one of those fake vtec valve covers for non vtec motors, and a combination of both makes you suck at life

Originally posted by caffeind+Dec 13 2004, 07:44 PM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Dec 13 2004, 09:32 PM
...you buy a whistle tip :woo:
[post=431673]Quoted post[/post]​

micah's car whistles. nobody knows why though. :ph34r:
[post=431681]Quoted post[/post]​

My intake or something whistles a little... kinda sounds like a BOV almost... when I hit the throttle while standing at 2500 rpms or higher... and when I shift into a higher gear...

It's teh naws!

If you read and comprehend anything this guy above me says you are a ricer :fosho2:

Back