You wanted to See a Different Video?..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Z06 Vette put down 520whp on the juice.

And A little over 400whp on the Dyno N/A

And a Supposed 10 Second Truck?.. We have the Video of the Run of a 10.91 and that was on the old Motor.. Now he has a Bigger and Better Motor.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Mar 5 2005, 11:38 AM
The Z06 Vette put down 520whp on the juice.

And A little over 400whp on the Dyno N/A

And a Supposed 10 Second Truck?.. We have the Video of the Run of a 10.91 and that was on the old Motor.. Now he has a Bigger and Better Motor.
[post=469604]Quoted post[/post]​

no i wasn't doubting that it ran a 10, i was just thinking that the vette was stock. now that eclipse in your new vid, did you know him too? cuz his shit was fast!!

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Mar 5 2005, 12:01 PM
Yeah that is Melvin (nickname).. Check out 1320video.com and click on feature car.. Its this Months Feature Car.
[post=469607]Quoted post[/post]​

his car is nice and clean...would you guys say he's a mid 10 sec car then?

Depends if he will launch it it hard.. If he can pull a hard 60' out of it.. I can see it happening.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Mar 5 2005, 12:35 PM
Depends if he will launch it it hard.. If he can pull a hard 60' out of it.. I can see it happening.
[post=469615]Quoted post[/post]​

well fuck, he's AWD so make a vid. his car is sick. i'll be around those times by the end of this year...maybe...i hope

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Mar 5 2005, 12:37 PM
well fuck, he's AWD so make a vid. his car is sick. i'll be around those times by the end of this year...maybe...i hope
[post=469616]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats the problem is he is AWD.. Hard Launch.. 450whp and Stock Center Diff could equal disaster.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

The guys in the truck didn't expect that at all, I know I didn't.

everyone on fuel slut was being all deuche bagish about the vid. makin excuses about how it wasn't fair or whatnot.

good run. that eclipse has been in other vids too, with parish's truck. i'm assuming he's done more to it(the eclipse) since then.

those were some good races...that eclipse is making some nice power as well as the truck. the eclispe is clean too.

Back