Young People of Honda-Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That shit fucking sucked ass. That was horrible. The Rolling Stones are completely done. That sucked some serious ass. God damn I want my 12 minutes back.

Shit... Bring me some janet jackson boobies and we'd be golden.

i didnt see it, but i would rather see the stones than janet's disgusting face and tits.

i am a definate classic rock fan, despite my age, but damn, they were horrible.
if they want to really kick ass at a halftime show with a classic rock band, bring AC/DC into it, because no one has seen them for years...that'd get some SERIOUS views.

I agree with everyone that says they sucked. I'm not a big Stones fan, but I mean even if you like their music, their live performance was horrible. And Jesus, how old are they? I swear to God Keith Richards doesn't even know where he is anymore, he would probably just stand there and strum on a guitar all day long if no one took it out of his hands...

I'd like to see somebody like the Foo Fighters play half time at the Superbowl...you know, get a big name fairly modern band there that everybody likes who could come out and pound out a few of their hits and put on a high-energy show...

Quoted post[/post]]
I agree with everyone that says they sucked. I'm not a big Stones fan, but I mean even if you like their music, their live performance was horrible. And Jesus, how old are they?

i agree. the performance was terrible and painful to watch. i read that jagger is 62. i wish rage against the machine was still around. that would be a badass show.

i'm not a big mariah carey fan, but she sold 5 million albums this year. more than anybody else. she should have been the halftime show. i know not everybody likes 50 cent but he sold 4.9 million. what did the stones do? notta damn thing.

Back