Your Christmas Trees this year ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a real tree is the shit fa'sho! but i hate cleaning the fuckin needles up afterword. our tree is like 16 feet tall (no shit). its in the hall and it goes up through the stairwell to the second floor. big muthafucka.

Real is the way to go..I would never buy a fake tree..it cheapens the holiday. THe only time someone should get a fake tree is if they are allergic to pine trees. :worthy:

fake trees SUCK! it aint Christmas if you gotta go out in the damn cold and freeze your ass off while arguing which tree to get with the rest of the family. also vacuuming up all the needles is part of the fun too :)

Originally posted by 92civichatchb18b@Dec 8 2003, 07:09 PM
Real is the way to go..I would never buy a fake tree..it cheapens the holiday.

Over-comercialization cheapens the holiday, but I digress. :D

Originally posted by lsvtec@Dec 8 2003, 04:24 PM
<-- Allergic to real trees
<-- Has cats that would climb real trees
<-- Always had a fake tree, no tree this year though.

Same yhere. I break out and get all sick and shit when I attempt to decorate my mom's. I've had a fake one for 2 or 3 years, and we got rid of it, mostly because my 6 cats mangled it to pieces.

We're supposed to getone this saturday though, and its my time start some ashma attacks(sp?) . :angry:

real. every year.

however, in my room i have a little porcelain tree, with lights. its 2 feet tall.

I love the real ones but my cat puking for 4 weeks..........not cool,little bastard even eats my cacti :angry:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 8 2003, 11:43 PM
and thats probably exactly why too... that and he's 19 yrs old? :lol:

:ph34r:

get rid of the damn cats :)

my tree will go up on the 20th or so.. and will be down the 26th or 27th most likely

No way, my cat is way cooler than a real tree. The only time my tree goes up is when my parents come here for Xmas, if i don't have to put it up, it doesn't go up.

ahh man thats messed...yall kno u need to be havin real trees for x-mas. its all in the smell. }=)

Back