Your Everyday Moron

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

for some reason, i think he was expecting something else. :lol:

got any cocoa plants? hehe im just kidding man :spin: why are trees so expensive? 4500 for a tree is bullshit, ide just go and jack one of ur branches and plant that shit. ninja style :ph34r: anyway, whats those trees called that grow into perfect shaped bulbs? you dont have to trim them what so ever but they grow into perfect little christmas light shaped bulbs?

lmao I always thought that member title was a joke 90...you actually sell trees?

You Rock! :thumbsup: :p

haha, yeah, i do sell them, oddly enough..

the tree thats $4500 is between 12-14 years old, so your paying for all of the time, water, and fertilizer that's gone into it. :spin: you wouldnt believe how many people i talk to that have a hard time believing that you have to buy tree's here.

let's put it this way.. the owner of my nursery has 7 other nurserie's. we are around #4 in sales, bringing in approx $2 million a year. the lowest sells about $1 million a year, highest of about 3 mil a year. he own's well over 300 acres over in cali and countless acre's here. he just bought an 04? M35, i think it is, not a g35.. he said it was around $60,000 and he paid casshh. his wife own's an 04 escilade<however you spell it> with 24's on it, tv in every headrest, dvd player, and a ps2. damn right i wish i had his money..

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26741

Originally posted by cointelpro@Nov 28 2003, 06:42 AM
ok keep in mind i made these with my shittiest jpeg proggy and it took a total of 2 minutes for both. :\ flame me = you die!

s3fc6dfaa11198.jpg

s3fc6dfb6641a8.jpg

Um, the funny part is you misspelling pole. :p

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Nov 27 2003, 11:42 PM
Um, the funny part is you misspelling pole. :p

LMAO
:lol:

Back