Your family Tree.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
My X-mas present from my mom was something that she has been working on for a while.... a five foot long sketch of our family tree. It's pretty cool, if you think about it. She's tracked down names and places back to 900 AD...and they all check out. Even on ancient relative sold alchol to the indians in 1680, and got busted...some William Clark dude....

I got to continue the investagations, but it kinda looks like fun....

And I also want to add a new branch to the tree.....hehe, but the wife is not willing yet.

I'll post up something when I sober up...but hell...this could be an adventure.

my family immigrated to the USA in like 1800s all the way from Sweden. my last name was taking avctually from my ancestors best freind and made it his beceause he didnt want his last name (which was Svensen) "Americanized", so he used the last name of his best friend which was Englund instead. this was on my dad's side tho. i dunno about my mom's side because she was adopted.

My moms side was from Sweden and my dads side was from Germany.

I have a whole book on my family tree in my room somewhere...my dad spent 3 months tracing it all back. Pretty interesting, but I couldn't sit there for hours on end looking through records and shit. :sleep:

The Sirname of Passmore first appears During William's Conquest of England durning the 13th Century so far as I know. And my mother's madien name of Riddling is traceable back to English nobility.

Bowdown

half mutt half Latvian.

family trees aren't always real accurate. because think of how many kids were illegitimate.

mom's side came from Spain and dad's side came from Ireland.

My great great great great grandpa knew the king of Spain, however long ago that was.

man my family is big as hell(you can tell whos related by the last/middle names, and the last names sometimes have last names; check out my original name: Kevin Y-Suan Nie Buon Dhong, now shortened to Kevin Nie Eban). since my ancestors are from malaysia and polynesia its hard to track down.

my dad has been working on it for years... as long as i can remember.

my moms' side was easy, as the french priests kept good records... but my dad's side... is real hard... and my name is so rare....

My mom and my dad's aide are a mutt mix of Scotch/Irish. I'm a heavy drinking family, fo sho.

my mom is from brazil and my pops from portugal. They moved here in the 1970's so Im a first gen US citizen! I have no idea what my family did way back then. Im curious but to cheap to pay the damn service.

Dad's side (Portugal) prolly fishermen?
Mom's side (Brazil) prolly coffee growers?

100% Mainland China right here. :lol:

Really though- I'm decended from some people sitting next to the emperor during the Southern Sung dynasty... back in 1100-1200 AD I think.

Back