Your favorite quote?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
I'm a man of quotes. I feel as though if I have something to say, someone else in history probably has said it in more succinct and clear terms.

I just ran across a quote that I really liked.

"There are risks and costs to a program of action, but they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction." -John F. Kennedy

Whats are some of your favorite quotes besides giggidity.

"once a man admits he is wrong he is immediately forgiven" john travolta in pulp fiction.

"i promise i wont come in your mouth" me to girls.

see dveit's sig.

In the end we're all Jerry Springer Show guests, really, we just haven't been on the show. (marilyn manson)

Oh shit i didnt mean to cum inside you (creampie suprise)

used to be in my sig
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -- Albert Einstein

[SIZE=-2]"We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks... we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm'. Others laugh at us when we spend hours on end working on our trucks, yet shake our hands when we are done."
-Wyatt Strange[/SIZE]

If you understand Quantum Physics, you've obviously missed something - Max Planck I think

"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines." - Enzo Ferrari

"Feed the homeless to the hungry"

or

"I represent God you fuck"

or the one about flame throwers in someone's sig. I forget who it is.

Last edited:
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

UNK..

俺の奥さん ちょーーカワイイ
わいは毎日ドリフトに行きたいんやー
めっちゃ遅い車運転してるでーしかしー

me...

If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let 'em go, because man, they're gone.

To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" you can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw.

If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic.

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw forget you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.

I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was THAT?!"

Better not take a dog on the space shuttle, because if he sticks his head out when you're coming home his face might burn up.

If God dwells inside us like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting.

-Jack Handy

Back