Your favorite quote?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy??" - don't know who

"When you go out with your wife always hold her hand. If you don't she will shop":p

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." --Henry Rollins.

俺の奥さん ちょーーカワイイ
わいは毎日ドリフトに行きたいんやー
めっちゃ遅い車運転してるでーしかしー

me...

We lady ちょ - the ーカワイイ わ it is and everyday would like
to go to the drift it is and - the め っ ちゃ slow car it drives
being, but - -

huh? :confused:

bs40.jpg

bs128.jpg

bs57.gif

BS355.JPG

BS365.JPG

BS384.JPG

BS227.gif

Just a couple I like...it was easier to copy and paste the bumper sticker than to retype them all.

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
--Gary Johnston

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." --Henry Rollins.

That entire monologue that, that quote came from is exceptional.

I really love that one, Sean.

"Fall seven times, stand up eight." - Proverb (Don't remember whether it's Japanese or Chinese)

"Find out who you are and do it on purpose." - Dolly Parton

I really love that one, Sean.

"Fall seven times, stand up eight." - Proverb (Don't remember whether it's Japanese or Chinese)

"Find out who you are and do it on purpose." - Dolly Parton

I'm not sure if its chinese or japanese, my housemate has it tattoo'd on his arm.

I remember reading it somewhere in 4th grade. I have to say, it's really good words of motivation... especially with some of the things I've been through lately.

"Did we give up when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!"

"My Gamer fragged your Honor Student."-Bumper sticker

"Failure is temporary. Failure only become permanent went you let it."-TMax

"No regrets, that's my motto... that and everybody Wang Chung tonight."-Out Cold

"The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."-Terminator 2

"Man, you can't take yourself too seriously...drink a beer, make some love, smoke a joint, whatever gets you through. The important thing is that you live your life with NO REGRETS and had a KICKASS TIME along the way" - Bruce Springsteen

"Well he should have armed himself" -Clint Eastwood after shooting an unarmed man in "The Unforgiven"

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference"

"What happens to a man is less significant than what happens within him"

Those are the only 2 that I can think of off the top of my head right now but I got them off some framed pictures we have at work. I'm sure you guys have seen them. They have a background picture pertaining to the main "word" and they have a little sayings to go along with it.

oh one of my favorites is "Man walking sideways through airport turn-stile going to Bangkok" :D

"everyone has a good idea at least once a year, genious' just have their ideas closer together." i think it was einstein

"The whole world is going to hell and I am driving the bus." old bumper sticker

"Fuck you, I have enough friends." me

Back