Your help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ilubmyEG

Greatly appreciate everyones help here with questions and answers to all my many problems, Just last night at around midnight on my 97 ek hatch silver type R replica, i completed a read disc setup with blox lca and camber kit and hand r springs. With all your help I did it flawlessly minus breaking 4 bolts and having to torch them out!! But all in all finished!!! Rear discs tires are straight and super super super happy!!!! Im about to do a full ls swap then turbo it!!!! Everything I have learned has all come from here and reading articles. What a great wealth of knowledge on this place and I am super happy to be apart of the spreading of this valuable information!!! Thank you guys for all your help!!! More mods to come aka the awd civic 1988 with the d16z6 :)

I'm sure that I personally didn't help much on your project but I am glad that the site did. It has a plethora of knowledge and I am glad you used it to its fullest potential. Best of luck on any future mods my friend. :thumbsup:

I'm sure that I personally didn't help much on your project but I am glad that the site did. It has a plethora of knowledge and I am glad you used it to its fullest potential. Best of luck on any future mods my friend. :thumbsup:

isnt he a sweet heart

yes. :D

lubyoureg, congrats! :thumbsup: you should make a build thread so you can help others with a one stop shop kind of resource for what you're doing.

yes. :D

lubyoureg, congrats! :thumbsup: you should make a build thread so you can help others with a one stop shop kind of resource for what you're doing.

I have thought about a book or a site that you can go to with step by step free instructions on how to do stuff to your civic, such as head gaskets full swaps, rear discs, all the cool stuff, so if your needing help on anything there is pictures and how tos on it all. I learn best when I can read what to do followed by a picture or something. I am pretty stoked to see my civic progress slowly from myself all from the knowledge here and help of fellow honda brothers all brought together by a common interest! Anyways I got laid off a couple days ago so the projects are gonna be put to a halt for a sec. Ill get a right up going on that rear disc setup, because we broke 5 swear word bolts in my rear disc setup and luckily i had extras all from the integra, Had to torch them out. and the rear camber kit, the washer holding in the bolt to the unibody the thread striped we had to torch it off and make a make shit hole in the under unibody to get a wrench behind it with a bolt to bolt the rear camber on. What a night be resorted in successful brake swap other then i dont have a e-brake cable on the drivers side, because sadly when i was taking it off the intgra my bright mind decided it would be easier to cut it out. later figured out I cant cut that P.O.S. it kicked my arse and i just damaged it really bad and now need to replace it. then it will be complete.

Back