Your input h22a vs b18c5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

projectxspeed

Right now I have stock 95 Integra LS. Next spring I was looking to do an engine swap. I'm not a professional, nor do I have a high paying job, and I don't sell drugs. So I don't have a ton to spend. I wanted to start with a new engine. Something that would put a lil pepper in my car's ass. My thought was to swap either an h22a (leaning to the h22a, cheaper ) or b18c5 to get more go and I could build them up later for the goal. Final goal is to have an ALL MOTOR thats runs low 13's (but 12's would be even bettter), and will still run and be stable on pump gas. Thoughts / suggestion??? (or other motor thougths)

putting in an h22a wont be as easy to handle but the b18c5 probably wont be as fast i say that your best bet would be to swap a b18c5 that will get you in the 14's depends on how you drive then you can move from there

ok, I talked to a shop (one that I trust friends have had nice work done there) and and they say the integra frame would be able to handle the h22 since it is similar ot the prelude (part of the reason that integras are heavier than civics) plus I am looking more for speed than handling.

A friend of mine has a B18C5 in his CRX. The thing is insane. Another friend of mine has the H22 in his accord. They are both crazy fast cars, but the b18 would be my choice. It seems a little eaiser in the long run.

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back