Your input. Just how quick do you think my Mini cooper will be?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rcbamm

Now that I know my Honda engine is a ZC D16A6, just how fast do you think it will pull my Mini cooper wagon with it tuned and turbo charged?

My Mini should have a RTR weight around 1500lbs :)

I saw a video on youtube of a Civic doing high 13s on the quarter and it was only DOHC Vtec.

Attachments

• DSC08510.JPG
    DSC08510.JPG
    309.1 KB · Views: 285
  • 100_7209.JPG
    100_7209.JPG
    617.1 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
There are naturally aspirated SOHC's doing mid 13s(including one on street tires) and a couple faster than that. ;)

Honestly, it's hard to guesstimate without knowing the output of the engine.

Well, according to some people on my other thread, it has 120HP NA. I'm wondering what kind of power it will have with a smaller turbo on it at around 5-7lbs of boost. I know I can't exceed 200hp otherwise it will start breaking things inside.

There's a couple of guys making over 200whp on stock D16s. Check out D-series.org for some of their setups.

A stock D16A6 will put down around 100-110whp. In a car that light, I'd assume that's good for low 15s/high 14s.

You should drop my 1098cc 4speed Mini engine in that thing and it will get up and go lol.

where you live im actually thinking of doing that can you gic me the dimensions length width and height does it run or need rebuilt

Back