Your opinion about altezzas

Like or Dislike?

• Dislike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just far

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I personally dont like them but as I am out crusing the town, I see that thousands and thousands of people still are buying them. I thought everybody hated them now but people are still buying them. What do you guys think?

*EDIT* I accidently just voted for like!!! :oops:

i can't stand them for the most part. but i must confess, i have the carbon fiber(sides only, no middle piece) on my rex. 50/50 depends on the rest of the setup...but no chromes

matt

I had to vote for I just farted, since I did just rip one.

I fucking hate algheyzzas.

I sorta like the carbon fiber ones a little. I think they would look good on a black car. I like the clear lights though. I have some clear lights for my 96 HB. I have not put them on yet because I am going to do a crazy design that nobody will have done yet but everybody will copy. I will not give away my secret yet, but after I am done, I will show everybody. I will start the project tails in a couple weeks. Hopefully the way I make them, they will be legal.

I never did like them...but now with everyone and their momma sportin' them I fucking hate them.

i voted for like... because on certin cars they look okey such as the IS300. But now that everybody has them, they are kinda gay. but still on the right car they can still be cool. and they also look better if you but LEDs in them.

i think if a company with some taste and style (read: NOT APC!!!) was making aftermarket taillights, not just "altezza" lookalike taillights for every car out there, it would be a good idea. But since the company's cant make a light that looks better then stock IMO, i vote NO!

but as far as details, I voted for i just farted, why the hell not?!

-Chris

Do you mean the car or the taillight product?

car :thumbsup:

taillights on cars that didn't come from the factory with them :puke2:

i dont even like taillights like that from the factory ... let alone the shit everyone puts on their cars now

fuck those lights

i farted :thumbsup:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 5 2004, 09:10 PM
Do you mean the car or the taillight product?

car :thumbsup:

taillights on cars that didn't come from the factory with them :puke2:

i mean the taillights. i like the real Altezza, but the lexus SUV clear taillights shit things look like ass. With exception to the real Altezza, those taillights should not exist.

I just farted again.

i liked my jag style red taillights on my old accord (see sig for pictures), but for the most part, altezza style taillights are fugly.

altezza's are meant for that car that actually comes from the factory named altezza, aka IS300 with no turbo, if you don't have it don't sport it. PERIOD.

Been farting all night... that's what a pound and a half of vegetables and rice for dinner will do to you.

:p

I will admit that I have seen one or 2 "altezza's" look well, alright (prowler would have to be one of those cases) however, every time I see a pair that is older then a month old, they have scratched up, the plastic turns yellow, and the thing fogs up. On top of being pretty ugly, they have KIA quality.

Back