Your ride thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wrong forum.... this went 2 pages without being moved... ha

:moved:

When She Was Boosted

DSC00745-1.jpg

I already have a thread for my car but here ya go. It looks like Car & Driver pic lol.

DSC02192.jpg
Damn man!! I'm suprised you don't have rust being from back east.

Wait a minute... $4.99 Bondo + $1.99 rattle can = LIES!! :ph34r:

My car:

100_1364-2.jpg

100_1370-1.jpg

With my moms 17"s ;):

100_2206.jpg

100_2213.jpg

Dads dd/commuter:

si-1.jpg

100_1513.jpg

Dads bitchin' (stock) S2K:

100_1886.jpg

100_1887-1.jpg

Damn man!! I'm suprised you don't have rust being from back east.

Wait a minute... $4.99 Bondo + $1.99 rattle can = LIES!! :ph34r:

Lol true the winters here can be nasty, which = salt = quicker rust. The fact of it is, the car has never been winter driven, undercoated often and well taken care of. Little bubbles here and there but no actual rust, some starting but ill take it out soon. I love it, its one of the nicest DA's ive seen WITHOUT a ton of money into it. I consider your post a compliment :).

Lol true the winters here can be nasty, which = salt = quicker rust. The fact of it is, the car has never been winter driven, undercoated often and well taken care of. Little bubbles here and there but no actual rust, some starting but ill take it out soon. I love it, its one of the nicest DA's ive seen WITHOUT a ton of money into it. I consider your post a compliment :).
It is a compliment, so what do you drive in the winter?

Well when i was with my parents it was their vans, but now its the GF's 06 Civic....... ya i know i need a winter car :(. I could use my teg in the winter but its not ready for it. Also i dont have the heart to subject it to constant water, getting sandblasted by cars, saltier than a pretzel, cold starts or scratched and dinged by ice and by simply cleaning snow off your car. Winter is hard on any car. Not to mention that my car is lowered so it becomes a plow, and an ice scraper...

5t.jpg

Mine's missed out on 2 winters now, yay. But, I gotta get it running again [upgrades not yet complete]... lol

Back