your thoughts on ( Obama )

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You think a redneck is going to waste a bullet on a human during deer season?!?!?!?

Hahaha you speak true words. He will make it thru hunting season! ROLF!

Id watch what you say on that one, i wanted home about 2 weeks being there, something about having a purple heart and only being 20 isnt a fun concept

A guy in my town is home now after being shot in the head twice on his second tour and he says if he could walk again he would go right back.

Im also sick of the people saying we went to iraq for no reason....

They must have already forgotten the approx. 2750 people that died.

TwinTowers.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha you speak true words. He will make it thru hunting season! ROLF!

A guy in my town is home now after being shot in the head twice on his second tour and he says if he could walk again he would go right back.

Im also sick of the people saying we went to iraq for no reason....

They must have already forgotten the approx. 2750 people that died.

TwinTowers.jpg

Well the folks that pulled that off where in Afganistan, not Iraq. Yes Sadam was a horrible human being but if we where going to over throw him we should have waited until we where done with bin Laden. We entered Iraq because of "chemical and biological" weapons.

Well Saddam is supposed to be dead maybe Bin Laden blew himself up. it don't matter.

We will get attacked again and again and again and we will fight back again and again and again. It wont end.

Yea and for the "chemical and biological" weapons. Maybe we should stop giving that shit out huh?

Last edited:
America=puppet
Canada=America's puppet
My Integra=Justin66's puppet
Justin66=Michelle's puppet

....we are all a puppet of something, its also a funny word.

Back