Yuck Change It Back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
are we mad because our boyfriend is out fucking other girls?

MAYBE if you got off your fat fucking ass and lost some weight, he might show more interest in you.

put down the fried chicken wing in your right hand, get your greasy fat fingers off the keyboard

and go do some situps. there is NOTHING more unattractive than a chick with a fucking belly.....

fat whore? uh no....
s3e18e72bdd9d4.jpg

I think your just jealous because your b/f would rather be on his computer every 5 seconds rather than fucking you every other month. Its always a jealousy thing with women, or in this case, little girls.

OH, also, how old are you ? 12 ? did you get permission from your parents or your b/f parents before dialing up to the world wide web ?

you look fat to me....chubby little face.

ALL my past girlfriends have been size two.

you DO NOT look like a size two
and i like how your roots are showing....fake blonde.

sorry to burst your little bubble, but you are NOT hot.
i MIGHT titty fuck you if i met you at a party, but thats about it.

:D

C U NEXT TUESDAY.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Mar 28 2003, 10:25 PM
haha just proves how gay you are . i just wrote that and i already got too replys. the only reason i know is that my boyfriend is a loser and checks this piece of shit every five fucking seconds. Im sorry all of you got butt hurt.

so you're going out with a loser? how cool does that make you feel??

First of all it's "two" replys
2nd there's over 1000 members here, you'd think there'd be one or two when you're on. But you didn't cuz you're a fucking RETARD.

Jesuslovesyoueveryoneelse-Spork.jpg

Originally posted by IceBolt+Mar 28 2003, 10:32 PM-->
kylemarhx
@Mar 28 2003, 10:25 PM
haha just proves how gay you are . i just wrote that and i already got too replys. the only reason i know is that my boyfriend is a loser and checks this piece of shit every five fucking seconds. Im sorry all of you got butt hurt.

so you're going out with a loser? how cool does that make you feel??

First of all it's "two" replys
2nd there's over 1000 members here, you'd think there'd be one or two when you're on. But you didn't cuz you're a fucking RETARD.

Jesuslovesyoueveryoneelse-Spork.jpg

I second that, I have to say "CUNT"

damn. i REALLY need to be nicer to people. i just slammed that fat little girl on here....

IF i wasnt in law school, and IF i had a heart.... i think i might feel sympathy for ya.

jesus christ. you guys are a bunch of retards.
and kyle's girl- get a fucking clue.

if i had to choose a girl or my car, i'd toss the bitch to the curb in a minuet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back