Yus rly. There is water on the Moon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
Google News

Depends on how much is 'Significant' but I have faith that your lord and god put it there for a reason.......

Just kidding.

MOON BASE HERE I COME!

Last edited:
Damn you Pickles I was going to post this. Im checkin out the CNN live coverage right now.

This is some pretty cool shit though. I am not understanding a lot of what they are saying. I can understand the basic premise but I am not getting a woody over particulates and such like the dude thats talking haha.

I met and worked with Buzz. Cool guy. That dude was a dipshit.

Time for me to switch divisions in the company? :D

My friends and I decided we want beer brewed with moon water. And we want to go snowboarding on the moon.

PS- Buzz Aldrin is the man.
Once filtered, it would be the same as earth water. You could put some moon dust in your beer...

Snowboarding in moon gravity would be fuckin sweet. You could probably ride the moon dust like snow.

Once filtered, it would be the same as earth water. You could put some moon dust in your beer...

Snowboarding in moon gravity would be fuckin sweet. You could probably ride the moon dust like snow.
That's what we were thinking. And I know the water would be the same, technically. But it would still have originated on the moon.

one jump, and you're fucked though.... you'll just end up in the middle of space pulling the record indian air for a week before you realize you're fucked. lol

a208_thumb.jpg

its gooooooold!

I didn't know those existed! I'm happy with my sherrif/jew battle though. It was two jews vs one sheriff, then another sheriff showed up one day and killed a jew.. But another jew showed up.. its 2 vs 2 now.. a fair fight, sort of.

Back to the OP, its funny.. They got tired of retrieving little bits of moon dust via robot collection and decided it would be better to slam a missile into the moon at several thousand miles per hour! go nasa!

Our camera technology is much better than our moon-rover chromatic massspectorgraph technology.

Srsly, it made sense.

Back