z tec is it worth it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

red si 2 fast

hey guys i'm knew to this but i fell into a svt focus z tec motor. but i been thinking if any one knows if they make a motor mount kit to swap in the svt motor into my 99 si. i drive my si daily but i think the vtec is weak the z tec is way better. but anyways any help would be great.

dont do it. it is not worth it. along with the engine you will have to get a new tranny and rewire the whole fucking car.

Dude, the SVT is gay. That is all.

Don't butcher your Si. Sell that homoriffic motor and buy a turbo kit or some good cams.

umm....thats a pointless thing to do....if you want ore power you can spend less money and get a gsr, type r, h22....

well i'm getting the whole front clip of the car free and plus i got stomped by a svt focus so thats why i wanted to do the swap. the focus did not beat me by a car or so it was more like a bus or a 18wheeler.

That's sad. SVT's aren't that fast. Maybe you should sell the front clip and use that money to pay for driving school, because an Si should not lose by that much.

what the fuck? Keep the zetec in the svt, and it is zetec not ztec... keep the b16 in the Si.

you've got to be kidding me, I'll even take the warning for this one, You are a complete jackass, you do not deserve to drive a honda. If you want a fuckin SVT buy one Do NOT and I repeat DO NOT destroy the civic. Ford engines are not meant to be in hondas and vice versa.

Now if your intereseted in some more power do a swap or turbo it, even supercharge it.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 7 2004, 05:11 PM
That's sad. SVT's aren't that fast. Maybe you should sell the front clip and use that money to pay for driving school, because an Si should not lose by that much.

um alright...they're just as quick as 99-00 Si coupes. So I guess that means they're slow... :hmm:

well i was shifting at 5500 right after vtec right and plus i was double clutchin i think the svt is just fuckin fast

What the fuck do u think this shit is 2 fast 2 furious, what the hell are u 12 years old. Go to driving school and shut the fuck up

:ban::ban::ban::ban:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 7 2004, 05:17 PM
well i was shifting at 5500 right after vtec right and plus i was double clutchin i think the svt is just fuckin fast

What the fuck do u think this shit is 2 fast 2 furious, what the hell are u 12 years old. Go to driving school and shut the fuck up

:ban::ban::ban::ban:

man why do you have to be mean i'm just trying to get some help

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 7 2004, 02:16 PM

um alright...they're just as quick as 99-00 Si coupes. So I guess that means they're slow... :hmm:

That's what i was saying, dude. The Si is just as fast as the SVT, if a little slower. Meaning that if this guy could drive, he should keep up. I didn't mean to make the Si sound like a slow ass car.

N00b: You were shifting at 5500??? And double clutching, huh?.... Do the world a favor and drown yourself in a toilet. And because of this experience you feel you need to put the ztec motor in your Si? Die. Jackass.

this is fuckin retarded

:locked:

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back