Z-Tune GT-R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

I know everyone has heard about this bad bitch. However, all of the data has been spec sheets and no testing available. Anyway, anyone have info besides whats inside it, would be great?

i.e., are all 20 bought up? when do they ship? 1/4 mile data? Tsukaba times? Stuff like that.

it was on the cover of one of the primedia mags last month, maybe scc?

fastest production car currently made. 10.2 stock 1/4 something like that

i think i read that too. It wasnt official or anything so i wouldnt want to brag about it. Im really anxious to see this thing be put up against the Ford GT and Saleen S7. Show the Americans Japs can build something with more than 4 cylinders and still be competitive.

Holy skanks! I just foound this on ebay. Hope its legit. Fucking this is crazy.

LHD conversion??? GAY!! Im a JDM whore and thats one of the cool things about owning a real JDM car. Besides, i wouldnt want anyone to touch it except Nismo or some really experienced shop like Top Secret or Autech.

Oh and you can easily legalize this in the US, but it will cost a shit load and it might be limited to only few thousand miles a year. Or actually it might even qualify as a kit car because its used and the original car is no longer there, i.e. replaced with modified c.f. pieces.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT

"10.06 seconds during development"

DURING MOTHER FUCKING DEVELOPMENT!

"NISMO created a brake package for the Z-tune with the goal of producing 1.6g of decelerative force on R-compound tires"

....1.6..... a 3300lb car.... to 1.6...... uhh...... umm....... YES!

"The crankshaft is also GT500 spec, die forged and fillet rolled for robustness, and it kicks the connecting rods up 4mm more than stock for a 77.7mm stroke. Combined with the 87.9mm bore of the larger 2.8-liter block, the engine is still oversquare and is part of the reason this big six can rev to 8000 rpm."....

......*drool......

"21 pounds of boost seen regularly"

21.... daily.... on a ....skyline.... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

"NISMO claims more than 500 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.."

...and running a 10 flat from factory?

I have 2 things to say

1st: NISMO FINALLY HAS MADE ME HAPPY!

2nd: only 20.... I bet they end up costing more like 1/2 a mil when its all said and done

Originally posted by endlesszeal@May 9 2005, 05:15 AM
Holy skanks! I just foound this on ebay. Hope its legit. Fucking this is crazy.

LHD conversion??? GAY!! Im a JDM whore and thats one of the cool things about owning a real JDM car. Besides, i wouldnt want anyone to touch it except Nismo or some really experienced shop like Top Secret or Autech.

Oh and you can easily legalize this in the US, but it will cost a shit load and it might be limited to only few thousand miles a year. Or actually it might even qualify as a kit car because its used and the original car is no longer there, i.e. replaced with modified c.f. pieces.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT
[post=496773]Quoted post[/post]​

No way is that legit. For one, the pictures suck total ass. If a car that is going to see 20 production was going to sell, they sure as shit would use better pics. Those are "Dude, check out these pics I took, lets make an add on Ebay and see how many suckers we get" quality. Not to mention, I highly doubt that the only 20 being made, aren't already spoken and paid for. But I guess stranger things have happened.

I mean come one, 20 Nismo anniversary Skylines, and their on Ebay? What a degradation.

LHD eh?..... thats cool considering I can still see the right hand drive steering wheel....

and umm... NO IT CANT JACK ASS!

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@May 9 2005, 08:28 PM
LHD eh?..... thats cool considering I can still see the right hand drive steering wheel....

and umm... NO IT CANT JACK ASS!
[post=497030]Quoted post[/post]​

No, they said a conversion can be done, by a Japanese company, at the buyers expense of US$9000.

Haha...one of the questions was 'What will be the port of entry'...

hehe....hehe....port of entry.....hehe...

Originally posted by civicious@May 9 2005, 05:33 PM
It's a freakin' Skyline....who gives a shit about the 1/4?
[post=497109]Quoted post[/post]​

the only reason to care about it, is that it will be setting a record.... not just barely setting it, but by WAY more than 1/2 a second

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@May 9 2005, 05:47 PM
yep.... supposed to be faster than a McLaren F-1 in the 1/4mi. ill believe it when i see it though.
[post=497090]Quoted post[/post]​

:mad2:
who the fuck in their right fucking mind gives half a rats fucking ass what the mclaren F-1 does in the 1/4 mile
ITS NOT A FUCKNG DRAG CAR :ranting2:
i thought the name itself made that pretty plane "F-1", as in F-1 racing, as in its a fucking street legal F-1 car

god fucking damnit :mad:

:wallbash:

It would be such an incredible waste to use either of those on the 1/4, two machines, yes machines, not cars, made for absolute control and speed, and people think about the 1/4, how passe.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+May 10 2005, 12:15 AM-->
Smonkeyboy
@May 9 2005, 05:47 PM
yep.... supposed to be faster than a McLaren F-1 in the 1/4mi. ill believe it when i see it though.
[post=497090]Quoted post[/post]​

:mad2:
who the fuck in their right fucking mind gives half a rats fucking ass what the mclaren F-1 does in the 1/4 mile
ITS NOT A FUCKNG DRAG CAR :ranting2:
i thought the name itself made that pretty plane "F-1", as in F-1 racing, as in its a fucking street legal F-1 car

god fucking damnit :mad:

:wallbash:
[post=497263]Quoted post[/post]​

I :wub: you

imo, no matter what they are made or designed for they are retardedly fast on the 1/4 so why not put them there?

and its just a way of measuring which one is quicker.

not everyone has a le mans track in there backyard, or hell even within 750 miles of them.

i care about 1/4 mile cause thats the only racing i do, because thats the only racing i CAN do in my area

in the meantime all of you can keep taking your "drag car" civics to the 1/4 mile tracks

People care because there's no end-all of measuring car performance. A 1/4-mile time is just one is a series of data that help describe just how good a car is. A 1/4-mile time should be regarded in the same light as any other performance data.

Back