Z06 Top Gear

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

C6 z06... I thought it was the regular c6 vid where they just ripped on the car nonstop. lol

They hated this one too. They hate American cars. I hate most American cars, but I guess I'd have to drive the vette to agree or disagree.

good luck. i personally know the owners of 3 chevrolet dealerships...i can barely sit in one.

Not bad...for a top gear v. america episode.

I was impressed, with the car. GM wanted a car that could race agaist farrari looks like they built one.

I sat in one at a car show. It feels better than a C5

i think it might have beat the GT if they hadnt spun the tires so bad off the line.

The stig has said that it would pull a faster time, but the tires would not allow it.

i personally dont like Vettes at all.. but that would be a blast to drive, especially into the ground

Quoted post[/post]]
i personally dont like Vettes at all.. but that would be a blast to drive, especially into the ground

:werd: I hate corvettes, but i absolutely love this one.

Who cares if it's "Grandpa's car" - i'd buy one.

Top gear people just don't understand american's taste in autos. If i buy a car, I want to be constantly reminded of the 7liter motor it has thru all of the above - engine noise, exhaust note, road noise, and driving impressions (mad torque y0).

hahaha I like it when he turns on the nav screen. "system is showing fast food restaurants"

haha

Oh and that car = sex

Back