z6 head, turbo kit, momo seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daveholiday

Do work
this stuff needs to sell. I'd like to have the car parked and being b16anized by fall. $700 obo.

For sale is the head and intake manifold of a 92-95 honda civic vtec head with vtec solenoid (d16z6), valve cover, p28 ecu (chipped with crome, basemap), front mount intercooler (evo, can be sprayed if needed) and side mount intercooler (probe), turbo manifold with external wastegate flange, downpipe with o2 sensor, all charge pipe for 92-95 civic, greddy type s blow off valve, slow boy racing couplers, crower stage 2 turbo cam (broken bolt, needs drilled out, broke when removing stock cam
The t3 works great, spools up around 2800 RPMs, but there is a small chip in the intake side. This hasn't effected any performance, and was like this when I bought it.

The valve cover can be stripped back to the bare metal if desired.

I also have a y8 head, fully dissassembled,

This is going for $700 OBO. This needs to sell fast because I need to start working on the new setup by fall. If you have anything you think I may be interested in, let me know and we'll work something out. The project car is a 1990 crx si, so if you have any goodies for that, then we might make a deal. If for whatever reason you want just some of this kit, you can also contact me and we'll work something out. This turbo kit will bolt up to any d series, but you'll need your ecu modified.
cell phone is 724-980-4195 - verizon for those who care
texts or calls welcome
e-mail is daveyhbaby@gmail.com
Located South of Pittsburgh PA, I prefer to do local/meet, will drive up to 50 miles in any direction. Shipping if needed.

head.jpg

z6.jpg

parts1.jpg

intercoolers.jpg

types2.jpg

types1.jpg

p28.jpg

crome chipped p28 w/ basemap
guages.jpg

guages
turbo.jpg

turbo3.jpg