z6 in ej2 starting problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxpower24

Ok so I just swapped my z6 into my ej2 but its having trouble starting up I don't know if it's because the engine has been broken in yet it sounds like it doesn't wanna pass gas or something can anybody help please

It runs good when it gets rolling but the headers I got don't got a 02 sensor and I haven't wire up VTEC so those are the codes im sure its throwing it trys to start but it takes a while I can hear the fuel pump turn over but doesn't start fast

no o2 will make it run like shit... finish the wiring first,

Well I had my b7 with out the 02 and it run good I been trying to wire VTEC but I been having trouble I reed all the wireing forums and set ups but nothing yet I'm re pinning the ecu plug I added the a4 plug from an ex I just need to get d6 pin and try to see if VTEC engages

Ok so just hook up the 02 back and try to engage VTEC or what all do I need to get out of limp mode

All codes must be cleared from the ecu. vtec disable is to prevent you from doing damage to the motor.

Back