Z6 into CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
The girlfriend is thinking about buying my friends CRX shell because she is driving a beat Sol right now but the motor is still great. So I just want to double check what Im going to need to do the swap. I have an extra Si cable tranny, the P28 ECU from her Sol, so all I will need to get is an OBD0 to OBD1 jumper harness correct? Other than that it should be a straight bolt in right? If she ends up buying it look forward to a build thread.:)

yes all you need is the conversion harness..build thread with nudie wrench time??!!FTW

We might be able to work something like that out. The only build thread in the NWS section?:D

Your girlfriend is the BOMB for wanting that, Byron. I'm envious and am im for the build.

bump for a good swap combo. it's the one i'm considering when my d15b2 hits the fan. i haven't really done my research yet though. pretty sure you guys would be well into yours before i even seriously think about mine. but i'm in for your build!!

:popcorn:

I'm dead serious. I would DIE to have a girlfriend that was into cars so I could help her out in upgrading her car. I wouldn't even care if hers was faster than mine.

Ahh, to dream. *sigh*

I'm dead serious. I would DIE to have a girlfriend that was into cars so I could help her out in upgrading her car. I wouldn't even care if hers was faster than mine.

Ahh, to dream. *sigh*

i had a girl like that for like a week. then we broke up. haha but it was the shit while it lasted.

rule of thumb on hondaswap : when you have a question to ask, first type a few keywords into the search bar, along with "blanco." you'll get your answer.

+rep for your dedication to the site blanco

My wife loved driving my Si after the Z6 swap. :)

Search this forum for my name and OBDI. :)

Yeah she should like it, it was hard to talk her into it because the interior was all out of it. But she sat in my friends today and loved it. I think what Im going to do for now is just swap out the OBD1 injectors for the OBD0s and run my old PM6 ECU until she has enough money for the jumper harness.

Back