MN z6 swap,HX rims, misc. civic stuff sale or trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatukazi

ambitious...but rubbish
prefer local buyers for anything bigger than ECU or harness that wont fit in a USPS flat rate box.

full Z6 swap, engine, harness, ecu, tranny, dont really want to seperate, make realistic offer.

PO5 manual ECU $50
GReddy GP muffler off evo, $80/BO
90 crx Si harness $100
90 crx Si ecu $65
cx tranny 102K 3.25:1 FD ratio $100
guage bezel for EK with holes for 2 guages $20
HX wheels, 2gold,2 black could use 2 tires $250 or trade for new alpine deck w/o CD player and iPod screen

magnaflow catback with magnaflow resonator from 95 EX coupe $200 or trade for nice del sol catback

trades I am looking for is stock front bumper (or clean kit style), front corner lights and stock taillights for 94 delsol

also I have a VIS carbon hood w/ single vent for 94 del sol and looking for OEM style or EVO style carbon hood trade

Ooooooooooooo, do you have pictures of the EK bezel? If it will fit in my hatchback, which I am thinking it will, it's MINE! :D Feel free to PM me with the info. :D I'll be more than glad to pay for the shipping by the way.

Bump. Please let me know how much shipping would be to 32817. Thanks.

is the harness stock or is it a conversion for the z6 to go into the crx? that is what I am trying to do but has not been able to find one. if so, how much?

About how many miles on the z6?
And its in good shape? Any problems?
My brother lives in Mineapolis, but would you be willing to ship?

how much for just the harness? need it bad! thats all thats hold my hatch from bein on the road very interested!

About how many miles on the z6?
And its in good shape? Any problems?
My brother lives in Mineapolis, but would you be willing to ship?

my dads house, where the engine is about 45 minutes from mpls.

156K miles, well maintained engine.
was a problem with the tranny until the car got hit, it used to pop out of 2nd gear, and it stopped after the accident, I do have a dx tranny also.

Back