Z6 Swap Wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my Q? is, on the stock crx si engine harness, the 3 plugs that are connected or right beside the injector rez. box, i need to know how those are wired up so that my z6 swap will work, i have the full Z6 harness, i know i have to swap in the 8 wire plug with the cap on it from the z6 harness, but i have no idea waht wires go were, if someone could plz help me out. thank you.

Joel

Originally posted by SiR_Redneck@Apr 22 2005, 11:55 PM
my Q? is, on the stock crx si engine harness, the 3 plugs that are connected or right beside the injector rez. box, i need to know how those are wired up so that my z6 swap will work, i have the full Z6 harness, i know i have to swap in the 8 wire plug with the cap on it from the z6 harness, but i have no idea waht wires go were, if someone could plz help me out. thank you.

Joel
[post=490413]Quoted post[/post]​

obd0 or obd1

If you are using saturated injectors & obd1 ecu with the z6 swap.

You have 5 wires at the resistor box plug, 1 power line and 4 lines to the injectors. De-pin all of them from the resistor box plug and re-pin them into the 8-wire plug with the conductor cap. You can also pin one line from this 8-wire plug to power your 4-wire heated oxygen sensor.

Swap your obd0 injector plugs with the obd1 plugs.

sorry about the way i said that, i was runin in and out of the house and garage.... my Q? is, i am using the stock crx si engine harness and i just switched the plugs needed from the z6 harness right now i have everything wired up exept for the 3 plugs that are connected or are right beside the injector rez. box that was used by the old harness, i need to know how those are wired up so that my z6 swap will work, i have the full Z6 harness, i know i have to swap in the 8 wire grey plug with the cap on it from the z6 harness, but i have no idea waht wires go were. and after i do that, what do i do with the rest of the wires. tahnks everyone

Back