zazaa sucks for techno

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22bubbleback

i know this is probally the 42323th time some one asked for an alternate music source, but im looking for a source that is mainly composed of techno, trance, club wutever you want to call it...

after realizing that one of the most world reknowned techno cd's( dj venom- straight bangin' 3) does not have one song on kazaa and been out since Feb. i believe, iv got to leave kazaa

iv been mixing songs for quit some time now( pm if you want to buy turn tables w/ coffin), well im tired of always having to go to the store and place an order for vinyal recs that ussually only have about 10-15 dif. versions of one song, so i bought a digital mixer for the computer just to check it out. and now that iv spent close to $200 on the program i cant find any songs

are you lookin for songs, or just loops and beats

cause i mix alittle on acid, and thats pretty good, plus i have over a gig of just techno

I love using Mirc to download shit now, not sure how they are on techno/songs, limewire has been good for songs also

my ftp server :D
i have around 30 gb of music, but my techno selection is somewhat limitet to paul okenfold, paul van dyke, bt and atb.

Back