zc axles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90civicsizc

New to the honda scene. Pick up a 90 ef hb si with a zc motors and tanny. Now the car runs awesome power window and sun roof. Lowerd on skunk 2 springs. OK so my ? is i broke the braket the hold the two peace drive shaft in place. So i went to buy a new one and can find the right one. oh its the drive side. Now i have been doing alote of reading and it seem that i need to get a 90-93 intera axles. Now if this is right let me know. thanks.

New to the honda scene. Pick up a 90 ef hb si with a zc motors and tanny. Now the car runs awesome power window and sun roof. Lowerd on skunk 2 springs. OK so my ? is i broke the braket the hold the two peace drive shaft in place. So i went to buy a new one and cant find the right one. oh its the drive side. Now i have been doing alote of reading and it seem that i need to get a 90-93 intera axles. Now if this is right let me know. thanks. ananana

90-93 Integra axles are correct if you have a ZC transmission which uses the intermediate axle shaft - the intermediate shaft is JDM ZC only - no other shaft will work - the bracket that mounts the shaft to the engine is different

so you basically need to get the bracket for a zc tranny, 87-91 i think.

Back