ZC cam angle sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Floydy

I'm helping my friend put a zc into his crx si. Were almost finished but I'm having trouble figuring out were the two cam angle sensor wires are suppose to go. I know they run to the ecu but I'm not sure which slot they go to. We are using the crx si computer if that makes a difference.

If you are doing a dpfi to mpfi conversion, you have to run two wires to the computer, at least I did. I forget which pins they are, but a simple wire diagram will tell you. Search on hs or google for that type of conversion, might find it if you search under zc swap.

on the SI you should have a blue/yellow wire and a blue/green wire that goes to your dizzy cut those wires and solder them onto the corresponding wires on the sensor on the end of the cam

edit: the blue/green wire is from C1 and the blue/yellow wire is from C2

Ok that makes sense, because my crx was dpfi injection and I had to convert it over to mpfi, but my friends crx is already mpfi so i just need to do what racintweek said to do. thanks

Back