1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZC cam angle sensor

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by Floydy, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Floydy

Floydy Member

I'm helping my friend put a zc into his crx si. Were almost finished but I'm having trouble figuring out were the two cam angle sensor wires are suppose to go. I know they run to the ecu but I'm not sure which slot they go to. We are using the crx si computer if that makes a difference.

2. cheese9988

cheese9988 Senior Member VIP

If you are doing a dpfi to mpfi conversion, you have to run two wires to the computer, at least I did. I forget which pins they are, but a simple wire diagram will tell you. Search on hs or google for that type of conversion, might find it if you search under zc swap.

3. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

4. racintweek

racintweek Senior Member

on the SI you should have a blue/yellow wire and a blue/green wire that goes to your dizzy cut those wires and solder them onto the corresponding wires on the sensor on the end of the cam

edit: the blue/green wire is from C1 and the blue/yellow wire is from C2

5. Floydy

Floydy Member

Ok that makes sense, because my crx was dpfi injection and I had to convert it over to mpfi, but my friends crx is already mpfi so i just need to do what racintweek said to do. thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted