ZC high compression pistons/conn rods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2naboy

I have a set of ZC high compression pistons that I pulled from my z6 block. They are in good condition I bought the pistons new and put my rods in them. These are 75mm pistons that fit in most d16 and d15 engines and can get you much higher compression ratio than stock depending on your setup.The engine was still in the break in peiod before I spun a main bearing so I put about 1200 miles on them. They have the rings in them but I recommend getting a new set. My car got stolen and I'm not willing to purchase all the tuning parts I had in it because it takes some tuning to make this setup work well. I can get you some pictures if you want just let me know. I'm asking $100 for the pistons and rods and I'm only selling them together you have to pay for shipping.

I'm doing a turbo project so I'm looking for stock z6 pistons and rods and I'm willing to trade for them and some cash. If you are interested, hit me up.

I had posted this thread last week and someone showed interest but in the end didn't show up for the deal.

I may have a set of A6 pistons and rods lying around somewhere... would you be interested in those? The compression level would be around 9.95:1 instead of 9.1:1.

By the way- if you posted a thread last week, all you need to do is bump it again instead of creating a completely new thread.

Back