1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZC intake manifold

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by brownkobe8, Dec 4, 2006.

1. brownkobe8

brownkobe8 New Member

ok so now i finally got my ZC in my garage now i just pulled out MPFI intake out of 90 CRX Si and i pulled out the harness in a junkyard now im replacing the DPFI of DX with the one i pulled out.
    Now if i place my ZC in my DX i already shaved the webbing of my hood for it can close now, ive been told but i forgot which that their will be connection that i have to place backwards cuz something needs to rotate counter clockwise?
    While havin the ZC wat type of octane should need to use will i be able to use regular unleaded one?
    Also one thing in my mind i live in Las Vegas will i be able to pass smog?
    And if planning to turbo the ZC so i purchase parts for the 1gen teg right and what do i need to modify first before turbo?
  2. racintweek

racintweek Senior Member

Arlington VA
    do a search for the wiring, i believe brian put my write-up in the reference stuff.

you can use 87oct, no need for anything else untill you REALLY mod (turbo, high comp, cams)

the d16a6 SI intake manifold will not fit a ZC get a ZC or 1g teg intake mani

for the most part 1g teg engine stuff will work for tune up parts

get the car running properly before you even consider turbo
Draft saved Draft deleted