zc is on the way!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Periculum

I ordered a ZC from hmotors and it is currently en route. I had a few questions I wanted to verify before it got here in case there are any last minute parts I may need to grab before installation because I will be using the ZC transmission as well.

Im not sure if axles are coming with the motor, the intermediate shaft is. What axles will I need to use? Ive seen 90-91 teg axles mentioned.
Will there be any modification needed, ive seen mention that a few rings need to be removed in order to make fitment?
Im installing into a 91 HF and I have seen mention that I will need Si hubs instead. is this true?

Thanks in advance for answering what could take me hours in search to find....

Remember to remove the axle "dust caps" from the knuckles. I've heard of these ruining some people's axles with swaps.

Not really. You can swap the CV joints(put the HF joint on the Integra axles), or run the axles straight up but will need the DX/Si knuckles.

ZCTrannyTip.jpg

Hmmm now im not sure which sounds like the easiest way. Im guessing the teg axles with the HF cv joints would be the easiest way to go, but then again I could just replace more new stuff at this point and time.

Back