zc questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was lookin on the internet and found a jackson racing supercharger on some website and it is 8psi at 140hp. would it be better to get that supercharger rather than a turbo????

and when lookin for parts for my zc what motor do i look for the d16a6 or zc????

well the + of a supercharger is that it is instant power the down side is it takes away power to make power a turbo will be better because you can go as much psi as you wont and its free hp

i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that the DOHC ZC (non-vtec) was originally a turbo project by honda which was eventually cancelled don't mark my word tho. plus from the results i've seen as far as SC or turbo on the ZC i would say turbo all the way.

Bumping it up to 140hp isn't even worth it. The zc motors are rated between 130-140hp anyway. Are you sure those numbers are right? If your looking for more than 210-220hp plan on buying a new bottom end, the rods are toothpicks.

well i know that cause i already ran my car off a 50 shot with stock internals. and my car ran like a mofo. in the 1/4 mile i ran 13.80's with that 50 shot. so i know it can hold up to 200 for sho

oh well thats what it said so i dont know...but any way im just gonna get a turbo any way...if i can find a used one that would be perfect...

can any one tell me why when im ridin around at like between 1.5-2.1 grand on the tac. my shit sputters???i dont get it cause once i bring it above that it runs fine...but if i take off from a dead stop and get on it, it wont sputter at all it will run normal....

is just when it idels it kinda sounds like a have a mini stroker motor in it..i was thinkin that maby one of my spark plugs were not firin like it should but i dont really know...

Back