Zc sohc vtec in my hf dizzy questions and more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

louzerz

Hello . I posted this over at honda-tech but there all to buzy to answer the real questions. Btw i search everywhere for the answers with no avail.

Im doing a sohc zc vtec with eagle rods and vitara pistons that are being transplanted into a 91 crx hf. I have afew questions before i have everything laying on the floor and stuck in a jam. I have the long block put together already but i dont have a intake, dizzy or computer yet. I do have a obd0 to obd1 conversion harness that i purchased from ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AIT&viewitem

Can I use a intake mainfold and cam from a d16a6 motor?

What dizzy do I need to run this motor? Remember its vtec

Will the harness I purchased give me a problem with that?

Will the hf axles work in my car with the stock knuckles. Im using my old si cable trans- When I search i think this was a negative.

Thanks

You can use the intake manifold, but why would you want to use the cam? it would not be an upgrade, and it doesn't have the lobes for vtec to activate.

The sohc vtec zc is identical to a d16z6. so use a z6 dizzy

Looks like the harness you got is pretty dece. it'll work fine

You would be accurate with the trans info you acquired. in order to use the Si trans you need dx/ex/si hubs and the same for the axles.

Back