ZC swap 2 EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yup77

hey. i have a 95 civic Cx which most know as D15b7 engine. but i have this Dohc Zc complete swap. i want to put the zc in my car and need to know step by step instructions on wat needs to be done. i know eg engines bolt right up but not sure on these zc's. is there anything i need to change. i have seen some of the other posts that ppl put up but still doesnt help thats why im asking in my own way. wat to do about the cable tranny to hydro. wat tranny would fit on the zc.....A SI eg tranny. how bout engine mounts was told need to replace drivers. TRUE or FALSE. how bout ecu. the one i have in my EF for the ZC would it work. i dont care i just want a better engine. if anyone can point me in the right direction or links. step by step guides anything. thank u for ure help if u can.

I just did this swap in my eg hatch last weekend :) All you need to do is take out the ole b7 and the ZC bolts right in with no problem. For a good guide line for taking out the motor check out the reference section. b put a good right up in there. If its a jdm zc whihc i am guessing it is just swap out the engine harness for the current one on your b7. I beleive the only plug you will have left over is for the evap. Not too sure yet my self if it is needed other than for emission purposes.

As for the ecu, ultimately you would want a P29 but those are very rare and the only reason i have one is cuz it came with my swap. But you could use your p06 ecu but you'll run lean, or a ls ecu but then you will run a rich. If you can't get your hands on a P29 i'd say chip your ecu(P06) and run the stock p29 maps, those can be found on the internet(i think i have the link if you cant find it).

If you have anymore questions feel free to pm me. :thumbsup:

Back