1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zc Swap No Start!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by 4gH22, Oct 26, 2007.

1. 4gH22

4gH22 New Member

i swapped a jdm dohc zc into a 1991 dx hatch using pm6 ecu and stock dx harness
    i have all sensors wired correct except the IAT sensor my dx harness does not have a plug or wires for it im throwing the code for it can i wire the senor comeing from the thermostat to ecu? also did mpfi swap i only have power to 3 injectors no power on number 2. also im getting no spark it seems to have no power coming from the harness if i did msd ignition would that cure my no spark problem?

2. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

fix your injector wiring.

The engine wiring harness is actually pretty simple once you've spent some time working on it. Get yourself some wiring diagrams, a test light and a multimeter to check continuity, voltage, etc.
    Just make sure your wiring looks like the diagram, and if it doesn't, fix it.
    :shrug:

3. 4gH22

4gH22 New Member

Injectors

i believe theses injectors are obd1 does that mean i still need the injector resister box, because its wired write now with out it

also wich wires need to be swapped at the ecu

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted