ZC Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I droped the motor in. Changed the wire harness on the chasis side. HF - SI wires. got everything pluged in. The engine cranks but there is no spark. What did i do wrong? Can anybody help me?

Okay i am looking at the ecu flashing red lights. which i think represents the engine error codes. It spiting out 6, 10, 20, on a pr6 ecu. thats the 89 crx si.

Okay, I had the same thing. Turned out some spines in the distributor for the tdc sensor were shot. With you ECU, do some engine code searches. I dont have my book on my so i cant help you except that the 20 is for you electric load sensor. SI's and integras had it but dx and hfs didn't. I supposed to be in you engine bay fuse box but there isn't one there. Don't worry once the other codes are gone this one does not show on the dash and will not effect anything. I have driven 3 months on engine and it fine. Talkto honda dealer and they said don't worry.

i think i am getting error codes 6 = ECT - water temperature sensor, 10 = IAT - intake air temperature sensor, 20 = Electrical load detector

you have the wires on the back of your intake manifold connected up to the wrong things, make sure the blue and black wire plug goes to the EACV, and the green and red wire plug goes to the IAT.

Back