ZC swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright guys, next week or the week after I'm ordering my DOHC ZC and I just want to make sure that I have everything before hand. I don't like being caught with my pants down with something simple.

Alright, so I'm getting an OBD0 DOHC ZC and it's going into my 91 civic hatch. I do still have to convert it to mpfi. So when I order my harness do I have mention anything special they would have to do such as add extra wires or would I just tell them which engine I'm getting?

I've already got the new clutch kit and flywheel. But I have heard that I would have to get different fuel-filter-to-fuel-rail hose and "nut" because the DX hose is not the correct length and attached to the rail differently, is this true?

Well I think this is all the questions I have for now. Any help would be great!

thanks
Bob

if you are purchasing a DPFI to MPFI engine harness conversion, you need to make sure that it is made for the DOHC ZC engine - the distributor connector for the DOHC ZC is the same as for the DPFI engine and does not need to be modified - you will need the fuel hose from the filter to the fuel rail for the Si or HF model - you will need a 88-89 Integra upper radiator hose - everything else will fit right up

not too hard of a job to make the wiring changes yourself (and saves some money) - attached are instructions for the wiring changes

Attachments

• DXtoZC.pdf
    46.9 KB · Views: 253
Back